1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried "ad-maven.com" ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ikamona, May 1, 2016.

1. wyvern2

wyvern2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    tried to register but didnt get confirmation email lmao.. can someone here help me

wyvern2, Dec 2, 2017 IP
  2. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can ask my account manager to help you, what is your email?

tobysurf, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  3. sabrinawoods

sabrinawoods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ad-maven is doing a fake impression. --Alert !!--

"Stay away from them at ANY cost", I must say.

Please take a look, here is my website traffic from 17-Jan ~ 20-Jan:

[​IMG]
    Actual impressions report by Ad-maven:
    [​IMG]

sabrinawoods, Jan 26, 2018 IP
  4. sabrinawoods

sabrinawoods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After I removed their tag, one guy from them contacted me asking for a partnership as if he didn't know me just left them, lol.
    I sent him the screenshots above asking for his thought on "if my website has 17k ~ 18k visits a day, then your platform only counts 700 ~ 1.2k for impressions?".
    Do you guys know what he answered to me? He said "No i don't think it's making sense... It can be 8k and can be 14k... usually its 20-30% less impressions then visitors", lol.
    Obviously, one way or another, he admitted that his network/platform really has a PROBLEM!
    Once again, stay away from Ad-maven at any cost!

Cheers.

sabrinawoods, Jan 31, 2018 IP
  5. tajb88

tajb88 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, great CPM!! where are your users from? I also work with Ad-Maven, but my current CPM is around $3-$4.

tajb88, Feb 7, 2018 IP
  6. AeonSpoke

AeonSpoke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ad-maven are liars!!!
    U can check this skype logs with ad-maven support

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    daily I have about 60-70k real users from organic traffic and direct from all countries.

I'm doing more than 200k impressions

at first they up my CPM on 0.80, then ad-maven cut my impressions.

30,843 for 7$...

with my other network that I use - I generate 200k impressions for 100-150 $ per day....

AeonSpoke, Mar 19, 2018 IP
  7. Lavi_SR

Lavi_SR Member

Best Answers:
    @AeonSpoke can you share who are you using for pop and push ads? On PM would be fine to if you don't want to go public. :)

Lavi_SR, Mar 19, 2018 IP
  8. Rezeroth

Rezeroth Active Member

Best Answers:
    @AeonSpoke thanks for posting those ss, was gonna almost sign up with them now before i checked ur post..Could u suggest me which popunders/push ads or any other ads formats Good networks i should use...you can pm me the ones i should signup for which u felt are good ..thanks :)

Rezeroth, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  9. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man, im working with Ad-Maven for few months possible almost 1 year, never have these shit problems with them. The dude who reporting and he wants 0.80 CPM possible his most traffic is from India or Tier 3 countries. Or he has some bad traffic what no advertising will pay for it. ( How his manager say ) Anyway true they don't show all impressions because they select what country/visitors they need and pay good CPM for it. Now they just release Push Notification script, and I'm getting up to $20 CPM. @AeonSpoke he just enters on this forum and his first post was almost useless, he didn't show country traffic location, from where he's getting his traffic etc. He just says words but not proof.
    Anyway, if you want to work with ad-maven send me a pm and i will give you the same manager i have and you will see they are good ads. and they pay more than most ads.

Check my statics for 1 of my website.
    ad-maven-a3.jpg

ZoC, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  10. AeonSpoke

AeonSpoke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "the dude" it was me..

this dialogue is with me and him (Asi Zaror - ad-maven)

This is my google analytic stats

[​IMG]

after I agreed to place the code my cpm was picked up, and after they seeing that I was making money, they dropped my cpm.

Check this stats..
    [​IMG]

AeonSpoke, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  11. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is browser language, still no traffic location, and traffic source.
    How you see on my statics for one of my small websites, the CPM is high.
    If you have quality traffic then you will automatically have high CPM.
    The way i see it, you ask ad-maven some high CPM and ads don't pay so high for your traffic, then your traffic is not good.
    I'm working with them for a long time and never have this type of problems, on some websites is getting even $6 CPM.
    Anyway we have diferent manager, my manager is Tomer Cohen

ZoC, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  12. AeonSpoke

AeonSpoke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Man, my traffic is clean, comes from Google and bing. If it wasn't clean I wouldn't be generating nearly $100 a day on the other ad network. The truth is that ad-maven cut out real impressions and didn't keep their word.

AeonSpoke, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  13. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    True they cut out impression because they don't get all people what you have, they get what they need for advertising, if they don't have a lot of advertising for all the countries then, of course, they will not use all your traffic. But the traffic what they use it is good, you get really good CPM, at least now they make Push Notification and dude I'm getting up to $24 CPM is insane ... @AeonSpoke i don't know where your issue comes from ... before to get my cool manager i have issue with ad-maven to ... if you want to work with them then pm me and i will give you my manager skype id. His really good about this.

This is the statics of 1 of my websites with Push Notification ad-maven.com no ads will pay you the same like them, even if they don't show all subs/impressions ... overall is a lot more money.
    ad-maven-a4.jpg

If you want the same manager to send me a PM.

ZoC, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  14. AeonSpoke

AeonSpoke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is stats from my push notification ads

21/03/2018 -> start a day

[​IMG]
    This is absolutely real. My stats grows up everyday, except weekends, because a lot of people are on vacation
    Network that I'm using is propellerads and my manager skype's ID is live:m.chalntoupi
    Or Maro Chalntoupi - PropellerAds

AeonSpoke, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  15. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I worked with propellerads to, and on start there CPM was bad very bad ( 0.09 CPM ) .. and now still bad but little better .. let's see you get 0.53 and making $80+ per day with 180k subs

With 90k+ subs im making $13+ ( possible you have a better manager than me ) anyway i quit there push notification because there CPM is too small.

With your amount of subs if you were sending to ad-maven where you get CPM $17+ = 180k x 17 = $3000 per day :) or more depends on how much they will get from your traffic but in total, you will win much more in few days with ad-maven.com

If you are happy with your CPM then okay i understand you, but I'm not happy with the CPM propellerads they give me. And i have friends who use propellerads too and they have bad CPM, and when they join ad-maven.com they say is better ... much better ( at least for now ).

In 1 week with ad-maven.com, yesterday i make $47 with there push notification ads ( and i didn't have all my websites network on them ... i add all yesterday ) so my stats will keep growing each day ...

For my own CPM on propellerads to be able to make $100/day i need 400k+ subs. I understand they have over 200 workers so they need a lot of money to pay them ... but this is already too much ...

propeller-a2.jpg

ZoC, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  16. samehfr

samehfr Member

Best Answers:
    Where are the statistics
    the statistics not real
    From which country your visitors
    ZoC
    The man works with them ad-maven-com

samehfr, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  17. samehfr

samehfr Member

Best Answers:
    Check my statics for 1 of my website.

[​IMG]

samehfr, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  18. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm working with ad-maven.com because I'm a publisher for there network LOL. What manager do you have? I tell you guys if you join push notification send me a PM so i can give you the same manager what i have so your account will be fast optimization.

ZoC, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  19. samehfr

samehfr Member

Best Answers:
    I have not got a manager yet
    no manager
    I can not talk to any manager
    The manager is employed by the company form Account

samehfr, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  20. MouseInHouse

MouseInHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    AdMaven sounds interesting! Thank you all for your stats guys! It is always valuable.

MouseInHouse, Mar 30, 2018 IP