1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help! Need to find VERY cheap TLDs

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Matt123123, Mar 6, 2018.

Hi.

I need hundreds, if not thousands of top-level domains. It does not matter in the least bit what the domain name is or the extension. They could be 48sdkddiiu39.sy7883d88dss and 8383848djhifdsfs.zzy.

The cheapest I can find is $.99 FOR THE FIRST YEAR, and then it goes up to $10-20. That's not an option. Is there I place where I can find junk cheap domains like the ones above for pennies? Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Matt

Matt123123, Mar 6, 2018 IP
  2. JoeGrey

JoeGrey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $0.99 is about the cheapest out there. Why is this not good enough? Do you mean the renewal should be $0.99 as well?

JoeGrey, Mar 8, 2018 IP
  3. Lertern

Lertern Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that you will not find cheaper than 0.99, so use and do not complain

Lertern, Mar 13, 2018 IP
  4. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    daica85, Mar 18, 2018 IP
  5. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    Namecheap has a ton of TLD on sale for $0.47 cents for up to five years... And gandi has .pw on sale for $0.50

ShortGuyzRule, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  6. Vivian Sun

Vivian Sun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi you can check https://namestat.org/ .top is developing better than any other new gtlds.

Vivian Sun, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  7. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't necessarily know about that, according to spamhaus, 33.8% of .top domains are spam or malware https://www.spamhaus.org/statistics/tlds/

ShortGuyzRule, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  8. micmut

micmut Member

Best Answers:
    I like Namecheap

micmut, Apr 2, 2018 IP
  9. hostguost

hostguost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From my experience, when a domain name is offered at a low price for the first year, the provider is selling it at a loss. Even with a lot of sales, domain name wholesale is still quite expensive, so anyone offering a 0.99 domain is probably paying more for it, on the basis that anyone who is serious about their domain/website, will be a customer for a long time.
    Having said that, a very useful way of achieving low domain costs is to first do a google search for 0.99 domains, or 0.99 .coms or whatever extension, or even try lower prices. You will always find someone doing a deal on the first year, but be careful of sites such as godaddy who offer the first year cheap on condition you purchase two years or more upfront.
    When you have found and registered your cheap domain, Icanns rules allow you to transfer that name even after expiry, as long as it has not yet entered into a redemption period, which could cost you around £80 (GBP) extra.
    For most extensions, crazydomains are consistently the cheapest, with transfer fees being the same as their current sales price, and including one year registration, and they also offer discounts and free domains from time to time, with your account.
    Their prices are usually around £7.00 (GBP) and renewal prices usually remain the same, where most registrars might charge 13.00 + Crazy domains prices remain low. I've now transferred almost all of my names to CD, and the rest will follow upon expiry.

hostguost, Apr 19, 2018 IP
  10. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    Renewals are usually high whether it's a domain or hosting service!

blueink02, Apr 26, 2018 IP
  11. WebDirectoryGuy

WebDirectoryGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    .Bid Domains at Namecheap are like $0.45 cents.

WebDirectoryGuy, Apr 26, 2018 IP