1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I advertise my business

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by scottiefone, Feb 22, 2018.

This is a video on how I advertise my business. Let me know how else you advertise.

scottiefone, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  2. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings... advertising your business is a business in itself. There's YouTube of course, but there's also Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords, Twitter, Snapchat, Email marketing, and the list goes on and on! If you want a comprehensive understanding on how to build your business, you can go to a site that I have used and have had great success with (see my signature for the link).
    But it's definitely available to build your business through the power of the internet. Hope this helps!

Dana C. Beck, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  3. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's time to start looking into other methods of advertising, which you are doing. Before you choose how to go about advertising your business, defining your target market will help. Then, figuring out where they hang out.

For example, the audience on Facebook tends to be a older compared to those using instagram. Knowing your market will help for sure.

Personally, I prefer using social media (Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram mostly) along with forum marketing, some email marketing and some SEO. Blogging is another great strategy, which is a part of my overall social media and SEO strategy.

All of these strategies can be outsourced. Local SEO is a great way to reach your audience online. You need a good website with solid content and a strategy to get you to the top of the rankings for your specific market and business.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 12, 2018 IP
    Dana C. Beck likes this.
  4. Dana C. Beck

Best Answers:
    I agree, great points made on advertising!

Dana C. Beck, Mar 13, 2018 IP
  5. webdev95

webdev95 Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty much all of my advertising is through word-of-mouth and doing my own seo ... I really dislike using social sites (like facebook) because they are such time-vampires and it's hard (at least for me) to get out of the site once I'm in it (time flies). So, I stay out of them ... but, I'd really like to find someone I could trust to do this for me. How do I go about finding someone who I know can help with this - actually help my business - and not just be a scam artist trying to get a quick buck - or worse ?

webdev95, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might check into some training on the selection of virtual assistants. There are decent courses out there that give training on how to find, how to select, how to manage VAs. Don't just jump into it though because you're likely to run into scams along the way. Study each offering carefully. I don't have specific recommendations for you. I looked at a few in the past but haven't contracted with anyone, mainly because I prefer to do things myself - which of course is another "time-vampire" - just one I am lax to acknowledge.

JoeSpirit, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  7. webdev95

webdev95 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm afraid of getting in to another 'dex' listing problem. I got sucked in and signed up for a year's worth of listing in the yellow/white pages online and it was nothing but a nightmare without any refund. They promised me a listing in my category (web design) and couldn't get it right during that whole year I was in their contract. I think I ended up in 'internet providers' or something like that. Oddly enough, though, they promised they could fix it if I renewed for a second year. My console panel never worked from day 1. Frustrating - but my point is, that should've been a 'simple' business transaction, any business transaction including social media could be soooo much worse. Where does someone even begin to start looking for help on something like this? How do you know you can trust virtual assistants ? All companies I have researched have bad reviews ... and I believe reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, but when there are so many negative reviews ... where do you turn?

webdev95, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  8. Dana C. Beck

Best Answers:
    Greetings, I don't normally talk about the programs, etc. that I'm involved with mainly because I don't want to come across like I'm selling something. That is NOT my intention at all. I just truly enjoy helping people. Anyway, having said that, here is a program that I've been involved with and have had great success with it so far. Especially in growing my knowledge and expertise. It may be of use to you perhaps. You can go to the link in my signature file. You can check out all the details for $1. Also, I am available if you have any questions at all. Again, I'm only telling you this because this may help you with building your web design business or service. All the best to you.... :)

Dana C. Beck, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  9. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can start with sites like Fiverr and Upwork. The way I would approach it is to find 3 freelancers that each have a high number of decent reviews then give each one a project to check their performance. That way you can come up with maybe a couple reliable providers and develop a long-term working relationship.

Also, I've heard a lot of good about VAs in the Philippines from some notable entrepreneurs. Many provide high quality at very affordable rates. You can do a search for virtual assistant services Philipines to find places to start. I would test them in the same way as I mentioned above.

And maybe there are some members here who have used VAs in the past that can offer some useful information to you.

JoeSpirit, Mar 22, 2018 IP
  10. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Share your video in high traffic websites like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube

Jacob Hawkins, May 22, 2018 IP
  11. Komputerking

Komputerking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you considered getting something where you could set up all of your post for the week on each social platform. Their are plenty of sites that could do that. I don't know if you do this at all but in the mornings after I wake up I always grab my phone and check my mail but at the same time I just browse through instagram and twitter to see what I missed and try and comment or respond to as much as I can before I start my normal morning routine. I also find at lunch time doing the same thing while I'm eating so that might help supplement you for a bit.

Komputerking, May 23, 2018 IP
  12. Brian Thorm

Brian Thorm Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a good deal of tools online; some free some paid to help you manage you social media postings without you having to be in front a screen 24/7. It takes a little time to set up initially but they'll just post your articles/links at a specified time which would be a massive time saver in the long run

Brian Thorm, May 26, 2018 IP
  13. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use not only video content. You can use text and graphic content in various social networks.

Moloove, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  14. Walleey

Walleey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Business advertisement is a very difficult thing to do, especially if you do it all yourself. But on the other hand on a social media era you can use everything to advertise. Video, audio, illustrations. You can make attractive posts on your networks and on some publishing websites and find your client easily. You've made a great job!

Walleey, Jul 26, 2018 IP
  15. kuwikuw1

kuwikuw1 Banned

Best Answers:
    advertise via social media, youtube, facebook, google adwords etc

rapid tone

kuwikuw1, Jul 26, 2018 IP
  16. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that video content is not always a good idea. It is necessary that your content does not take a very long time and at the same time that it is useful and interesting.

Lester Reeves, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  17. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's good now to aim at YouTube, because it's very popular now and everyone is doing advertising there, but you can not forget to target other means of advertising and social networking. do not forget about facebook, instagram, pinterest and other social networks. it is very important.

Buzzoid, Aug 5, 2018 IP
  18. rihana12

rihana12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE FOR FREE

· Registering your business with google, yahoo, bing.
    · Use Social Media
    · Start a blog
    · Do SEO of your company website
    · YouTube provides a free way to distribute creative promotional videos
    · Press releases

rihana12, Aug 7, 2018 IP