1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes may be

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    fadhi123, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  2. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    After few days looks like i success to get a good support at least more active than most of the managers on propellerads who is with "I'm on vacation" the new manager his online most of the time ... I'm kinda amazing they have this type of people on their team ... propellerads need more people like "Alan Price" if you guys want to grow your business more ... us webmasters we don't care and need managers with "I'm on vacation" every week, or who give us links how to grow our traffic ... 90% of webmasters they know to grow there own traffic so the blog links are useless and not helping with any issue.

Anyway, in the end, i was right, on the start, they were showing fewer impressions.

This is before i start to work with Alan Price to fix the problem.
    11/03/2018 59,327 0.14 $8.42

After this:
    12/03/2018 91,186 0.11 $10.35

Anyway, the CPM is still low most of the days ... but i see a few days ago a small increase.
    13/03/2018 90,553 0.19 $17.3 ( $17 for 90.000+ subs because they show 1 ads/1 IP per 24 hours. To be able to make some decent money with this you need over 1m+ subs to can generate almost $200 per day )

Alan Price promises the CPM will grow more soon soi will keep update here.

For the webmasters who have the same issue and have managers with "I'm on vacation" contact the manager from this forum @PropellerAds and to let you talk with Alan Price to fix your issue ( of course how much he can )

I will say again @PropellerAds if you guys care about your ads network start to get more people like Alan Price and kick out the managers who have a vacation every week. or managers who answer 1 time per 2 weeks.
    I will update here when the CPM will grow more hope will grow more ...

dasdadfs.jpg

ZoC, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  3. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Hi ZoC. Thanks for your comprehensive post. We're happy that Alan helped you and hope your CPM will grow!

PropellerAds, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  4. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    You guys need less managers with "I'm on vacation" and more people like Alan. If you guys don't fix this issue on your team and the people from Propeller Chat or Ticket managers etc ... You guys will lose a lot of webmasters ... For 1 month everyone from Propeller says the issue is not from you guys ... and is from me ... and give me blog links with how to increase my traffic ... what is not helping me and none of the webmasters who have an issue ... I hope you guys will get more active managers like Alan and who can really fix an issue. And you guys will see more webmasters will be happy with this network.

ZoC, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  5. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    We really appreciate your advice.

We also want to remind once more to all our customers and forum members:
    If you explore any issues, don't wait for your managers' reply. Create the official ticket to Support team immediately, you can do it here - https://help.propellerads.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

PropellerAds, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  6. Aalesund

Aalesund Member

Best Answers:
    Just right now i've received email about new rules. I must to send a copy of my ID card. Why you need my personal info? I'm not US citizen. The email says if I don't send ID card there will be no future payments. Sorry, but I can say goodbye Propeller, there are other ad networks :)

Aalesund, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  7. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    @PropellerAds Whats happening last two days i made $8.56, today it has been shaved off to $1.81 this is a rip off, i got to pack my bags and leave them again. My CPM has gone down 60%

DonRandy, Mar 22, 2018 IP
  8. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    All revenue is back, made a snip of it and compared, cool.

DonRandy, Mar 22, 2018 IP
  9. Phiman

Phiman Peon

Best Answers:

On what Ad Network are you now?

Phiman, Mar 23, 2018 IP
  10. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    Glad you posted this - at least I know I'm not the only one - but what was the solution?????? I've been having the EXACT same issue for the last MONTH AND A HALF/2 MONTHS - CPM suddenly dropped 96-98% (from $20-25ish for several months consistently) all the way down to $0.12-$0.19!

There has been NO change in the volume, origin, quality or behavior of my traffic
    Almost all (94%) US,
    ~3.5% coming from CA, AU, UK, MX, FR and DE and
    ~1.5% coming from anywhere other than the countries mentioned...

I've reached out to support, via tickets and chat - and have only received canned replies that made it very obvious they didn't even read the question - referring me to blog posts on how to generate traffic and "why you should be using popunders/ dialogue/push-up ads" (which I already AM and was earning fine from, no change to the ad code on my site)...

I have been experiencing the same issue with the account manager being "on vacation" - and quite unresponsive...

what is UP with your network lately? I was SO THRILLED with you guys the first 6-8 Months I was a publisher with you...This is very concerning...

Also, a completely unrelated question, since I'm already posting in your thread...I've come across a TON of conflicting information regarding what types of sites and advertisers you do and don't support/allow...A confusingly equal amount suggesting each possible answer:

DO you allow adult content or adult themed sites in your network or no?

NOTE: although I DO own a couple adult sites as well, I HAVE NOT added your code to any site that could even be mistaken as adult or adult themed, as the 3 sites I have your code implemented on are Real Estate and SEO-related, I'm asking this to satisfy a curiousity

I'm seeing you mentioned EVERYWHERE in terms of adult CPM networks, mentioned in the context of adult publishers/advertisers currently using your services as publishers (adult site) and as a traffic source (for adult), etc - but I've also read that any such content is prohibited from either advertisers or publishers?

ShortGuyzRule, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  11. Tristan Schlarman

Tristan Schlarman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have Banner ads been implemented yet?

Tristan Schlarman, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  12. Phiman

Phiman Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, I've been waiting for Banner ads for over a year now.

Phiman, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  13. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Dear partners!

Yes, we still don't have banner ads and we recommend you to use something more efficient - Push Notifications.

Recently we have upgraded this ad format. Starting today, you can add Banner Images to all your mobile & desktop ads, served via Native Push Notifications.

What is a Banner Image? It's a LARGE image that appears below the notification’s title and message. Take a look at the Standard Push Notifications vs. Push Notification with a Banner Image and at the examples on our blog and start a new campaign.

PropellerAds, Apr 20, 2018 IP
  14. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Dear partners!

Got a shiny new offer to test or want to experiment with new targetings?

Great! We’ve just cut the minimal CPM bids for Native Push Notifications and Onclick Ads (Popunder).

Now you can buy traffic in our Self-Serve Platform starting from:

$0.1 CPM - Push Notifications
    $0.05 CPM - Onclick (Popunder)

Our standard CPM rates start from $0.5, so if you decide to run your campaigns today, you can get 5 -10 times more traffic with the same budget [​IMG]

LOGIN and get 10X More Traffic!

TIP! use Banner Images to increase CTR of your Native Push Notifications campaigns.

PropellerAds, May 10, 2018 IP
  15. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    How i say before i will update here what will happen with Propeller Native Push Notifications. This is my results now. ( I'm Publisher )
    sdadsad.jpg
    So they give me that time better CPM for a short time to can edit my past comment on digitalpoint. But in end is the same even worst than before ... "High CPM" this is a just false joke.

ZoC, May 14, 2018 IP
  16. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hello ZoC -

We checked your account. We see that for the past 30 days your CPM has been stably holding around 0.08. Sometimes it grows to 0.1, sometimes falls.

As for Indian traffic, everyone knows that it's very difficult to monetize this kind of traffic and the demand is constantly unstable.

Let us explain how does the scheme work. PropellerAds itself doesn't pay money to Publishers, you get money from Advertisers. If your CPM is still low, then the demand for your traffic is low at the moment (demand from Advertisers).

Also, we do not edit past comments in the thread, we are always open to honest feedbacks.

Once again, we remind you that if you faced some problems, contact Support asap. Support team is ready to help but sees no fresh tickets from you.

PropellerAds, May 14, 2018 IP
  17. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    India is not my only country traffic, yes is top 1 but not all my traffic comes from India, Some countries are 0.00 CPM or 0.01 CPM, even for USA is getting 0.16 CPM so yes what i can expect from other countries anyway this is the real CPM for there countries.

propellerads_pn1.jpg

propellerads_pn2.jpg

So let me guess you guys ask the advertise 0.16 CPM for USA traffic? let's say 0.25 CPM? I'm sure you guys don't sell CPM countries less than 0.1 CPM ( for most bad countries ) so in total, you guys pay webmasters 20% or less than the real income you guys get from the advertising. I try to talk with "support" i don't see any help before was few days weeks good after more bad then before, this time i want to show the webmasters what to expect when they try this ad.

Anyway the popup income grow i can't complain about it, But Push Notification you guys pay to less the webmasters. How i say before i will update here the real statics what the "best" push notification company is really paying ...

ZoC, May 14, 2018 IP
  18. PropellerAds

Best Answers:

So that means the demand is low at the moment. We would recommend testing our completely new revenue model - CPS (cost per subscriber).
    With this model, you are paid EACH time a user subscribes to Push Notifications on your website. Learn more later today in our post in this thread.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    PropellerAds, May 15, 2018 IP
  19. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    New Revenue Model - Cost per Subscriber!

This revenue model was specifically designed to give broader monetization opportunities for publishers who are using Native Subscriptions ad format (Push Notifications).

• You are getting paid right after a user subscribes, meaning you don’t have to wait for ads delivery. Yet, you have to remember that the payment comes just once.
    • Your revenue doesn’t depend on advertisers’ campaign performance. Will a user click the ad? Are users interested in the product featured in the ad? With CPS revenue model, you are relieved from this stress.
    • CPS model works even for smaller websites. Can’t boast a high traffic volume? No worries, even smaller or niche websites can collect enough subscribers and enjoy high revenues.

When should you opt for CPS?

There are certain cases when CPS model proves to be more beneficial for your account balance:

1. Your website is very niche. If your website is tightly focused on a single subject, and the visitor numbers aren’t huge, then it’s a good idea to seriously consider CPS.
    Getting people subscribed will allow you to get stable, fast income; meanwhile, you can concentrate on creating quality content and developing your website.

2. You are not happy with your CPM rate. The CPM rate is quite complex and depends on multiple factors, therefore, smaller websites or websites with unsteady traffic flow (focused on seasonal topics, for example) cannot demonstrate high CPM rate. (@ZoC this is your case!)
    Opt for CPS as it can help you benefit from every visitor subscribed. In addition, the good part, you don’t have to think whether visitors are clicking the ads or not.

How can you select the CPS revenue model?

Go to your publisher’s dashboard and click to create a new Native Subscriptions zone. You will find the CPS model under the “Choose monetization type” menu.

Login and monetize with CPS revenue model!

PropellerAds, May 15, 2018 IP
  20. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Broadcast Your Content with a New Push Service

Don’t just monetize – re-engage your audience and bring even more traffic to your website to monetize it again!

PropellerAds is giving a new pulse to publisher’s websites with a fresh launch of Push Service.

What is Push Service? This new feature allows publishers to send their content updates via Push Notifications to all their website subscribers. That means you can now participate in building your website visitors’ news feed: mix your valuable content updates with offers from PropellerAds’s advertisers.

How can you send your first Push Notification in 2 steps?
    Open your Publisher dashboard on the Self-Serve platform, and find the “Push Service tab.”

Step 1. Add a new website (or select the one that is already verified). Once you are done, proceed with creating a new Native Subscriptions CPM zone. After that, our system will generate a tag that you need to add to your website.

Please note, that you can’t send your own Push Notifications to your CPS zones. Already have an existing Native Subscriptions CPM zone? Good for you – proceed all the way to the next step.

Step 2. Create a message and send it to your subscribers.

To create a new Push Notification, you need to upload JPG or PNG image with resolution 192 x 192 pixels. This image will be used as an Icon. Your message should have a Title (up to 30 characters) and a Description (up to 40 characters).

Yes, it’s that easy!

Ready to start? https://publishers.propellerads.com

PropellerAds, Jul 13, 2018 IP