1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions to Bloggers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dreadlord88, Mar 14, 2018.

I didn't write this thread on copywriting section because i think blogging and content marketing are different than copywriting, yes blog articles use copywriting techniques but they aren't the same thing.

So my questions are:

1. I want to create a diverse swipe file of good blog articles and content marketing articles, do you have something to share or do you suggest anything?

2. How much time should i spent for each gig? lets say i have to write an article of 500-1000 words in a niche that i have to research, how much time should it take?

3. How many articles do you write per week?

dreadlord88, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  2. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't have an answer for #1, but I do for the other two.

As far as how much time, that depends on you. Some bloggers take all day to write 1,000 words, while others have 1,000 words written before the coffee is done brewing in the morning. It depends on how good you are at writing and research.

Personally, I can do about 2,000 words per hour unedited once the research is done.

For a blog, the number of articles is dependent upon how fast you want to grow and your market. If you're super local, one article a week may be enough. However, if you're a global hosting company you may need 5 a day.

If you want to grow fast, do a few articles a day and you'll get where you want to go much faster.

The key is to pick a blogging schedule and stick to it. If that's once a week, fine just stay consistent.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 15, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  3. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with five stars reply above. It's being consistent. I wasn't consistent my first 8 months and it showed. Now I'm in the process of getting blog posts written ahead of time and my goal is to be a month ahead. Nearly all WP themes will let you schedule your post, so write as many as you have time for and schedule them throughout the week and months. This will keep you consistent.

rhondag, Mar 22, 2018 IP
  4. Sankalp Patil

Sankalp Patil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. How to make blog readable?
    2. What are best blog posting sites?
    3. How to become consistent ?

Sankalp Patil, Apr 20, 2018 IP
  5. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as creating a swipe file you might check out John Chow. He's a fairly well-known blogger. And Paul Meyers puts out the Talk Biz newsletter which always has some valuable information.

JoeSpirit, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    1. Develop your writing skills.
    2. Do a search for authority blogs in your niche. Be prepared to provide some very high-value content.
    3. Set a schedule and DO NOT stray away from it.

JoeSpirit, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  7. Shanita

Shanita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Though am new to the forum as such, have been writing for a while ... So, I am not sure about blogging but can answer about writing:

2. I would say 45 minutes to an hour if you are fairly familiar with the topic.
    3. A week, I can write 25 - 50 articles if not more. However, if you are talking about for the blog, I have heard at least 2 per week is needed.

Shanita, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  8. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I've seen opinions on this vary somewhat over the years. Some say at least two articles a day, others say you can do well with once a month. Everybody says that you must set a schedule and never stray from that schedule. The search engines will learn your schedule and expect to see a new article appear accordingly. As will your regular readers.

JoeSpirit, Apr 23, 2018 IP
  9. Shanita

Shanita Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard the same thing about scheduling ... my clients have a set schedule they follow ... Every day ... may be ... depends on the niche too I think. But two per week is a good frequency I have heard.

Shanita, Apr 23, 2018 IP
  10. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Twice weekly does seem to be a rather solid number for new postings, and as long as you are uploading quality, informative content and implementing proper seo / marketing you should see steady growth!

alwaysforGod, Apr 26, 2018 IP