1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dropshipping Question

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by dreadlord88, Mar 14, 2018.

I want to open a dropshipping store on ebay or amazon because there is no way i can afford a site right now but they require to have your details and everything on the package you send to the buyer and in order to do so, you have to contact the seller, this is kinda troublesome since you don't even know if they want to do that in the first place, my question is: are there platforms with wholesalers where you can do this automatically on the platform without having to contact the seller directly?

dreadlord88, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I understand your situation correctly my initial advice is to start a blog site and market from there. You can get a free blog site at blogger or wordpress - both are . coms. If you do go that way I recommend you migrate to a self-hosted site as soon as feasibly possible.

You also might want to do a search on this forum for the thread about "my dropshipping journey". I don't know the URL off the top of my head but it's a long thread and you probably can get some good info there. You might even start a conversation with the originator of that thread and get some advice from that person.

JoeSpirit, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  3. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recomend creating your own website and establishing yourself as a brand. This is better in the long run and opens tons of new opportunities.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  4. G money

G money Peon

Best Answers:
    AliExpress is where you can get dropship suppliers for free. And you don't need to contact them. All you do is just sell their product on your store.

G money, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  5. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you need a paid membership with AliExpress?

JoeSpirit, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  6. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No its free

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 26, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  7. AlorAP

AlorAP Peon

Best Answers:
    Aliexpress is free. Create a website, list the products on the site and then you're pretty much good to go.

AlorAP, Jul 3, 2018 IP