1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cracking down on fake/bot accounts

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by qwikad.com, Mar 10, 2018.

Which is a good thing. Lost 2k followers in 2 days. Anyone else seeing this?

qwikad.com, Mar 10, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    2000! What sort of percentage is that?
    My account isn't commercial so I don't worry about followers but I know I get loads of follows looking for a follow back given that I don't have thousands to lose but I get followed by a new person several times a day.

sarahk, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I was almost at 96K. So it's just under 2%. My goal is to get to 100K, it was really disappointing to see it go down so drastically.

qwikad.com, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Similar with me. I am at 78.8K. I have lost around 800. But they were useless to begin with.

Blogmaster, Mar 13, 2018 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  5. Sean Gugerty

Sean Gugerty Active Member

Best Answers:
    I noticed an abundance of my augmentation generated retweets melted, but none of my stockpiles of accts were impacted. I think thats because I'm not using some re re stuff like ifttt on every new article or mimic retweet indefinitely a user. I don't see what they plan to accomplish considering there willll just be more trash on garbage day.

IF they want they're platform to be pure and worth AF, they need to eliminate the major exploitations in their account arbitration process. Perhaps someone could hold their developer's hand and walk them to Google and pick up captcha codes for the spam report form that annoyingly gets exploited by douche bags that lock up your api mass reporting spam on you with a macros rofl!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Sean Gugerty, Apr 17, 2018 IP