1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Low price dot com registration

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by alex06295, Sep 2, 2017.

1. JoeGrey

JoeGrey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dynadot currently has $6.99 for .com domains with privacy. Can also try Exabytes, which can go as low as $3.99 with coupon but without privacy.

JoeGrey, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  2. Ron Sprinkel

Ron Sprinkel Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed someone here mention namecheap.com. DO NOT use their service. I have used their service for quite a few years and never had an issue up until Friday, when all my domain names disappeared from my Domains List, one of which I had just purchased Thursday. I have been battling them now since Friday night via live chat and tickets. My current ticket status which was updated Friday night, an hour after I submitted the original ticket is now showing in the Risk Management Dept which as of now NO ONE has touched the ticket as far as any type of communication. They do not have a phone number to contact anyone via phone. I even went as far as threatening to contact the BBB, which I checked this morning and they are registered under 2 names - name cheap and namecheap.com BOTH have an "F" rating with many complaints and bad reviews.

Ron Sprinkel, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's interesting. I've used them for years and had no problems with their service myself. I'll certainly keep this in mind though.

Have they indicated why your domains might have gone missing?

JoeSpirit, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  4. Ron Sprinkel

Ron Sprinkel Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I know, I have used them for years too as well as their SSL Certs and not a problem either up until Friday.

Unfortunately no they have not told me why my domains have disappeared. They just keep telling me via live chat that the ticket is in the Risk Management department and they would reply as soon as possible Again it has been in that department since Late Friday night and NO ONE has replied to the ticket since. I have contacted Live Chat 3 times since Friday night and I keep getting the same runaround.

I guess once this issue is resolved or if it is resolved I will go back to websitespot.com which I have used for years as well. Right now I cannot transfer the domains or repurchase them. Some are clients of mine and they are requesting FULL refunds on their services. I have no choice but to refund their money.

Ron Sprinkel, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  5. Pijush Banarjee

Pijush Banarjee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, guys, could you suggest me domain name idea for a blog

Pijush Banarjee, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    That's a difficult situation to be in.

JoeSpirit, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  7. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Sure. Give it a name that tells people what the blog is all about.

JoeSpirit, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  8. Lertern

Lertern Peon

Best Answers:
    at 3.99 I think that the excellent price, so use as long as there is

Lertern, Mar 13, 2018 IP
  9. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The offer was expired. Now you can buy .COM for $6.90 at Exabytes and $6.99 at Dynadot.

daica85, Mar 18, 2018 IP