1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

globaladmedia.com fast payment

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hoanghontim, May 21, 2017.

1. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    how often stats update bro?

HieuDang, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  2. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know, also update on the payment they paid and they have better rates for my traffic especially tier 1.

phillipmorris, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  3. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another Update

1. We are offering fixed rate for quality traffic, we can offer $2+ cpm for most premium geo, please write us if you are interested discussing fixed rate

2. All Payments made within 24 hour of request, 90% time within an hour of request

GlobalAdMedia, Mar 10, 2018 IP
  4. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Last time when i use your network i stay over 1 month and so to receive payments ... this way you lost webmasters. Getting vacation in December for 1 month and so without at least letting the webmasters know from before will be no payments ... when most webmasters need their payment is not cool. I like your network before but with that, you broke my trust.

ZoC, Mar 10, 2018 IP
  5. GlobalAdMedia

Best Answers:
    I understand your concern though I really feel I don't deserve this treatment specially responding you within seconds of your messages on skype or making payments within minutes of requesting but anyway I appreciate you being at least honest.

We respond to all of our client as fast as possible and most of people around know me since I am into this business almost 20 years now, so I did not realize it could be an issue for you and you could not wait, otherwise I would have made some arrangements for you in advance.

I intentionally did not brake your trust, I even responded you where I could hardly manage internet connection and ultimately yes in Xmas week most of my staff is on vacation so daily payment options were not available.

GlobalAdMedia, Mar 10, 2018 IP
  6. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    GlobalAdMedia payed me always, even sundays, in maximum 12 hours from requesting.
    Any code update, to use the code only to open 1-2 times per unique ?

crystygye, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  7. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Each time you say payment daily, that time i wait 1 month, i didn't want payment in 1 min or answer in 1 min, but if you work for 20 years on this domain, you know you can't change the payments each time ... from daily to monthly and drop a lot the CPM ... and yes I'm honest about this because I don't like companies who don't care much about there publishers. All webmasters on December needed to wait 1 month and so to receive their payment ( daily payment ... ) if you are not sure you can pay each time daily payments then don't say daily payments say atleast when you have time to pay up to 30 days.

ZoC, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  8. medsamy

medsamy Member

Best Answers:
    i never had a problem concerning the payment, its done few hours after requesting (no more than 2 hours)
    my last one
    thanks for this good company

Attached Files:

• gad.PNG
      gad.PNG
      File size:
      49.1 KB
      Views:
    medsamy, Mar 13, 2018 IP
  9. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before i never have an issue to till December (last year) and i almost lost servers because the admin from globaladmedia got 1-month vacation and he didn't was able to send payments, if you use globaladmedia on December then you have an issue. if you didn't have an issue on December then the admin didn't want to send me the money that month. GlobalAdMedia is 1 person company so if he plans to go vacation or his busy for few weeks or few months don't expect payments daily.

ZoC, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  10. GlobalAdMedia

Best Answers:
    This is true globaladmedia and company is run by limited staff, though if we can manage to be the oldest company around and can manage to run it for almost 18 years then first thing someone should care is reliability and which we proudly say we offer that.

I always offered you best service we could and I could still not make you happy, you have such problem just being payment delay one time, I am not even sure how you plan to sustain on internet if you cannot afford a month of server payment, this is business so you have to be ready for such situation.

I respect your opinion and I was always being polite and humble in my response, which you don't seems see at all, thought I would also suggest you someone being polite does not mean they are weak.

GlobalAdMedia, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  11. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    When a webmaster join a network is joining the network for trust, i work with your company for few months before this issue and before didn't have any true. And of course because you didn't tell us you get a vacation for 1 month and so we were expecting the payments and was December when most webmasters need their payments. Your success to get the vacation exactly when you knew from first most webmasters will need their payments. If i say the truth is not meaning I'm not polite. If the truth is hurting then is not on my part. Next time when you get so long vacation be sure you can pay the webmasters how you promise to them. Everyone has there own plans. "Vacation" is not a reason to destroy all your work and reputation.

"I am not even sure how you plan to sustain on the internet if you cannot afford a month of server payment" i can afford my monthly payment if you were paying the webmasters how you promise ( daily payments ). And dude was December how you go vacation most of the webmaster did the same. but us webmasters we don't have to pay publishers.

Start to get some workers and invest on your company. So this type of issue will not happen again.

ZoC, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  12. GlobalAdMedia

Best Answers:
    I am not here to argue with you, if you have your opinion then do we and we have hundreds of happy clients and that matters to us.

I am sorry if we could not keep you happy that's all finally I can say to you.

GlobalAdMedia, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  13. medsamy

medsamy Member

Best Answers:
    dont matter for me if the payment is delayed even for a month or more( not in my case:)), just to know that the company is trusted and always paying encourage me to keep the work on with it, everyone can have a little problem of payment so just wait and not post useless reviews. try to contact the company owner he's always online and respond on a few hours, that's my opinion and my experience with GAM.best regards all :)

medsamy, Mar 19, 2018 IP
  14. |Rubino|

|Rubino| Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I received the first payment 10 SECONDS after request!
    The owner is a very friendly person and will assist you to get the best possible rate.
    Plus GlobaldAdmedia counts every single impression, they don not shave anything, and believe me it is a great thing! :)

|Rubino|, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  15. GlobalAdMedia

Best Answers:
    Thanks to everyone for feedback, just wanted to update, I am looking to buy high quality traffic from direct websites which has organic and quality traffic, I would be happy to offer best possible cpm or advance payment, please do contact me if anyone interested in this offer.

GlobalAdMedia, Apr 23, 2018 IP