1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which skills are the most profitable ones?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CoreCrystal, Dec 20, 2017.

1. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's very true June. A highly effective copywriter commands upwards of $2000 for a single marketing message. And any copywriter who is consistent at turning out controls can charge must higher than that.

JoeSpirit, Feb 4, 2018 IP
  2. Prime Time

Prime Time Peon

Best Answers:
    I first learned video editing in college on old analog editors, now anyone can teach themselves the more sought after non-linear video editors by Avid and Adobe. Video tutorials on the internet are everywhere.

Video editing can be lucrative because not everyone has the aptitude for it, but like anything, you have to start small and work your way up and build relationships. It also depends where you are. Major cities usually have a lot of demand for editors and other production.

If you want to teach yourself the basics, I'd try the free version of Lightworks. (https://www.lwks.com/)

Prime Time, Feb 4, 2018 IP
  3. ncwriter

ncwriter Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with those who said copywriting. It takes a while to find good clients but if you stick with it you can easily meet $350 mark even writing for content mills.

ncwriter, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  4. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Looking at the future, I can say that Game programming is going to be a big hit. People have lot of free time that they use in playing games, watching movies. So, it is one field to watch out for.

eric_wahlberg, Feb 13, 2018 IP
  5. Dave_Wils

Dave_Wils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Copywriting for sure. It may be profitable. I guess that $2000 is incredibly hard to reach, but $350 is quite realistic so to say.
    P.S.
    More than that, if you are a good and prolific writer you can start a blog or site which can be via ads and even push notifications.
    At least, that is what I am trying to do.

Dave_Wils, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a copywriter?

That is an effective method. You will need to be careful that the marketing copy doesn't drown out the useful content though. If you let that happen people won't stay on your blog long and once they've been there they won't likely return.

JoeSpirit, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  7. Dave_Wils

Dave_Wils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure!
    Sure, you are right. These two fields are different. And one should always keep this difference in mind.
    At the same time, these fields are close enough to each other, as I see it. So it is possible to succeed in both simultaneously.

Dave_Wils, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  8. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why do people buy articles ? No one will spend a dime without expecting any return. Why not create several websites and start working on your own monetization method ? Since you already know how to create content now you can focus on websites and media creation.

abdmjz, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  9. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have skills of writing blogging is the best option to earn money with lots of fresh content. affiliate marketing is also a best option these days.

Jacob Hawkins, May 16, 2018 IP
  10. salifu

salifu Peon

Best Answers:
    No matter what skills you have, you won't go no where if you don't know how to market.

salifu, May 31, 2018 IP