1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Push Notification Ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ZoC, Feb 19, 2018.

Can i know what ads networks have Push Notification ads? I already try the ads from PropellerAds.com but I'm curious if any ads network have already this.

ZoC, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  2. karma2burn

karma2burn Member

Best Answers:
    any feedback / results?

karma2burn, Feb 20, 2018 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've sent you a PM with info :)

Adsterra Network, Feb 20, 2018 IP
  4. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of Push Notification, example Propeller is showing 1 ads ( native ads ) per 1 subscription per day, so if you get 300.000 or 1.000.000 subscription you can make some really good money ( depends of your traffic to of course but even with decent traffic if you get 1.000.000 subscription you can get $300+ per day ) for almost lifetime ( of course in time some subscriptions will off it ... ) but Propeller has issue with there script right now ... example if you have most traffic India then all your India subscription last 2 days you can't see them on statics ... and the CPM is small ( 0.20 for the USA ) ... but this idea of ads i can say is much better then Popups ( in 3/4 months you don't need any more popups/banners ads on your website )

Thank you and i send you PM back and hope you can tell me if you guys work the same like Propellerads ( Subscription for lifetime ) or Ad-Maven ( They sell the subscription so is not lifetime )

ZoC, Feb 20, 2018 IP
  5. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    And when proplller banned you, they keep get money and you nothing, no? :) clever idea

crystygye, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  6. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have my account for a long time ( 2 years )... i use them before for few months but i stop because low CPM and didn't get banned, and i know some webmasters who use propellerads from a long time and they didn't get banned ... if you got banned let us know the reason to.

ZoC, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  7. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am not banned, but that push will remain with your traffic, and with propller ads even if you work after with them or not.
    in the future you will get banned, or you will switch network etc; propller will not stop earnings from them, even if you stop working anymore with them.

crystygye, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  8. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    How i understand even if i stop working with them, the subscription what i have right now and then i will still generate money, i don't see anywhere if i remove them they will ban or remove my account. Weird what are you saying.

ZoC, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  9. wyvern2

wyvern2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its hard for me to get lead from push notif, have you try it?

wyvern2, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  10. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're new on Push Notification on Propellerads.com give them 2 days to start to see statics ... for me take like 1 day half till i start to see some statics ... but Propellerads now have an issue with India traffic ... if you have most traffic from India possible you will not see any statics ... i try to contact them via this issue but they say is not an issue from them ... anyway I'm still working with propellerads and I'm getting like 2.000/3.000 subscription up to 6.000 per day (non-India traffic because can't see India on statics )

ZoC, Feb 23, 2018 IP
  11. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Yes, right you are, Indian traffic is not easy to monetize, it's a well-known issue.
    But there are many campaigns launched during the past 7 days on India, so CPM has grown to 8-12 cents. Please, check :)

It is important to remember that this is the income that will go on constantly, lifetime, that can't be a really huge plus!
    We're always here to help you, PM us in case of any questions.

PropellerAds, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  12. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm saying this to your support chat for few days and very weird answer you guys give me ...
    0.12 cents for India? LOL, I'm getting 0.09 cents for the USA ... The manager he almost never answers to me ... and the chat support sending me to the manager ...

ZoC, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  13. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    We're sorry you couldn't get a response at the first time. The next time we advise to create a request to Support - it's not a live chat. Or you can always ask us here - we'll try to do our best.

PropellerAds, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  14. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think your live chat is robots who sending me "how to increase your CPM" blogs links LOL ... i will post here a screenshot with the real CPM what you can get in Propellerads via Push Notification ... ( and by the way, India traffic even if you have ... they don't show on statics anymore )

dasdasdad.jpg

0.10 CPM for US ( 3.333 is 3.333 US people 1 ads per day for each person ) so you guys say up to 0.12 CPM for India and 0.10 CPM for the US ...

ZoC, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  15. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    No, our live chat is a real LIVE with real managers :) Anyway let us help you here. Please PM us your account ID and we'll check what's wrong with the statistics.

PropellerAds, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  16. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Real managers who just copy paste blog links ... the links can't help most of the issue ... i send you PM with my account.

ZoC, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  17. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    We advise you to create official requests to our Support team anytime you face any problems. Thank you, we'll check and give you the reply in PM asap!

PropellerAds, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  18. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    Our network also launched push notifications. Please, feel free to contact us for more details if curious :)

mary_galaksion, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  19. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi :)

In Ad-Maven we developed our own Push-Notification ad - please feel free to contact me at skype : orenginzach for some premium publisher terms

I will be more than happy to assist and help you optimize your traffic best

Orenginzach, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  20. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes im working for past 1 week with you guys :) very high CPM ... :)

ZoC, Mar 20, 2018 IP