1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Genuine Affiliate networks

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by laxmi, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Which are best best affiliate networks right now which has lots of offers and pays on time? They are many affiliate networks popping up ,I dont know they will pay or not.I am afraid to work with them.

laxmi, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been satisfied with Commission Junction for physical products. Clickbank is popular for digital products and they recently added physical products although I haven't looked at that area yet. JVzoo is popular for digital products also.

My advice is to find one that looks good to you and then do a search for the affiliate network name + reviews. You can see how others rate the program you're interested in that way.

JoeSpirit, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  3. ICOanimals

ICOanimals Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lots of big affiliate networks: Peerfly, Shareasale, ClickDealer, Flexoffers, Clickbank, Tradedobler, ICOanimals etc. But you need to choose a niche market, what you want to promote and then search for networks.

ICOanimals, Feb 19, 2018 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  4. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I work with clicksure, kingfin that pay on time

egoldzone, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  5. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All this are affiliate networks ? I am not looking for sales type of affiliate networks but lead based.

laxmi, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  6. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are basically looking for CPA networks.
    Check out
    MaxBounty
    Peerfly
    Clickbooth
    Neverblue
    Matomy
    W4

There has never been mass complaints about payment, so, I guess they to general satisfaction.

planck, Feb 19, 2018 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  7. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I have listen all networks listed above except check out.Is it genuine ? From how many years they are in business? It is difficult to get in some of the affiliate networks listed above.Any tips?

laxmi, Feb 20, 2018 IP
  8. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude,
    I hope you are trying to be sarcastic.
    Check out is not a CPA network. It's an expression, which means, "examine these", "have a look here", "try these out", etc.

The good thing about affiliate platforms is competition. Apply to a few of them. Some will reject your applications. Others will accept your applications.
    When I was starting off, peerfly rejected my application. I didn't give up. Actually, I am grateful that they rejected my application because I am doing quite well, where i am right now.

planck, Feb 20, 2018 IP
  9. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    You know, sooner or later if you really want to build a successful affiliate marketing business you are going to have to just bite the bit and go for it.

JoeSpirit, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  10. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Sorry you have displayed everything in sequence ,so i thought it is also affiliate network. :D

laxmi, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  11. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No big deal.
    Hope the going is going... just urban expression

planck, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  12. Oliverjo

Oliverjo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check Out "CJ Affiliate by Conversant". It is a great solution for Publishers to connect with affiliate programs that is offered by most brand owners.

Oliverjo, Mar 23, 2018 IP
  13. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CJ Affiliate by Conversant formerly known as commission junction is not the best out there. I wouldn't even put them in the top 10. First off, they only support a handful of payment processors. For example, the last time I checked, customers cannot with braintree or stripe.

As it is, clickbank.com and paykickstart.com are still among the top 5 affiliate platforms out there.

planck, Mar 23, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  14. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I used CJ for a while and had some success with one product line. But not so much with any of my other product types.

Thought the platform was okay but I have to agree with planck that there are much better options.

JoeSpirit, Mar 23, 2018 IP
    planck likes this.
  15. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Joe,
    Which is your favourite affiliate platform in 2018?

planck, Mar 23, 2018 IP
  16. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Actually planck, I'm not focusing on affiliate marketing much at the moment. Although I do have a few sites with Amazon products, I'm concentrating my efforts on providing traffic and crypto mining contracts.

I expect I'll return to affiliate marketing efforts once my current activities are up and running more smoothly.

But I am interested in taking a look at ClickBank's physical product offerings. Just haven't dedicated time to my schedule for that.

JoeSpirit, Mar 23, 2018 IP
  17. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've reached the same conclusion myself. The future is in physical products.
    High-refund rates have been a major challenge, when selling digital products over clickbank.com. It really does not matter, if it is clickbank.com, JVZoo.com or paykickstart.com. All digital sales tend to suffer from excessive refund requests. The sale of physical products have proven to be an effective solution in reducing refunds.

All my paykickstart.com digital products are tied to physical products. Thanks to this policy, I am experiencing low refund requests.

planck, Mar 23, 2018 IP
  18. Oliverjo

Oliverjo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess, we all have provided the good list of affiliate networks to OP, however, it's also important to know what kind of niche OP would like to target so that everyone can be more precise with the recommendations. :)

Oliverjo, Mar 24, 2018 IP
  19. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The callousness of anyone recommending clicksure.com is simply outstanding. There are more reviews than grains of sand on all the shores of the Atlantic, outlining dozens of shortcomings of clicksure.

Clicksure has too many low quality/scam products. This invariably results in a high refund, thus repelling affiliate leaders. Do yourself a favour and stay away from clicksure.

planck, Mar 24, 2018 IP
  20. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I can't verify your statements from my experiences.

I have some books in Kindle listings and have never had a refund request for any of them. Although I have had a few negative reviews but I think that comes with the territory. Some people won't be satisfied with anything.

I also have some digital software products offered. Never had a chargeback for any of those either.

And I've sold used books through Amazon FBA and eBay. I have had one refund request for a physical book that I sold through FBA. I suspect that person just bought the book to read it and then returned it to get the money back but I have no proof of that suspicion.

JoeSpirit, Mar 24, 2018 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.