1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New in Affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nasir017, Feb 9, 2018.

Hi, Everyone i am trying to become a affiliate marketer and i have amazon affiliate account. I have earn more than $100. I do not have any niche website yet i am promoting amazon products through social sites but these process not working well. So how can i start a great affiliate marketing. I hope i will get positive responses...

nasir017, Feb 9, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing I would do is create a website dedicated to the niche that your product line belongs to. Then I'd start publishing high-value content to that website to attract visitors who are interested in buying those products.

Then I would start advertising articles on that website on social media and via other traffic generating techniques.

JoeSpirit, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  3. Sadakspot

Sadakspot Member

Best Answers:
    how did you manage to earn 100$ with out a website , It's been about a month now I had 58 clicks and I only got 2.75$..

Sadakspot, Feb 14, 2018 IP
  4. madahason2

madahason2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So if you have already earned $100. What i will suggest is to get your won website. Do some keyword research(very important) and collect ideas for what you want to on your site. Create great product review articles for your site. Convert those article into youtube video and infographics and submit them. These will accumulate in the long run and bring you descent traffic that you make money from.
    For the short time result learn something about facebook ads and run a couple of them.$100 will be enough for you to setup and test and ad to determine if it is profitable.

madahason2, Feb 18, 2018 IP
  5. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPS - Cost Per Sales,If you have confident in yourself ,on the customers and on the products CPS is the best option for you.This is calculating Cost Per Item/Cost of Item. CPS x CPI=Your total Income

RomanEpo, Feb 18, 2018 IP