1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for some help to clear my doubt on Google Adwords

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by shakeer_Ads, Feb 8, 2018.

Hi every one,
    I am new for Google Adwords i would like to ask you that i need any one website for practice purpose i want to create campaigns and i want to publish it on that website. is there any way please let me know..

Thanks in Advance,

shakeer_Ads, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  2. devncp

devncp Peon

Best Answers:
    Just do the trial on a live website. maybe a page not publicly visible.

devncp, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  3. Anders_

Anders_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I would say run a real live campaign with a real purpose, but just start with a very small budget that you can afford to lose as "education" money.

- Do manual bid per click
    - Divide the ad groups into your different products, so that each product group can have it's own set of targeted keywords and targeted ads mentioning that product and not the others
    - make sure to use both broad match, broad match modifier, phrase match and exact match. This is very important as these different match types converts differently and therefore have different optimum CPC bids

And then just trial and error and learn through your own mistakes. It is the only way you can become a Google Ads master :)

Anders_, Feb 6, 2019 IP