1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Website's Position is Dancing

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Ahsan Arif, Jan 29, 2018.

I have a website where people can buy facebook likes in bulk. I was trying to rank it at top of Google's search results. But sometimes it shows on page#3, sometimes on page #7, sometimes on page #5. It is dancing. Can anyone suggest me how to keep position steady?

https://www.activesocialplan.com/

Ahsan Arif, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A FB like site? You are lucky that its only been fluctuating.

mrb1129, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  3. Highlandspring

Highlandspring Member

Best Answers:
    That probably means there is very little between your site and the others at the nearby SERP positions, keep building quality backlinks and in time your rankings will become more stable and you will push upwards to be more clearly the authority site amongst those noted.

Highlandspring, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  4. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Keep building Quality backlinks and make sure that you are submitting your site backlinks in proper directories or not. It will take sometime to stable your site, but instead of submitting backlinks in bulk quantity give priority to qualitative backlinks and also check their PR before submitting your site backlinks to directories.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  5. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Usually a website goes up and down in the searh engine if there is a google update. I had cases when my website was going through the pages for minutes and even seconds.

dimitarang, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  6. georgescifo

georgescifo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Y
    You might be facing lack of backlinks for your website and this might be the reason for the floating behavior. Once you get some good backlinks, you can see that your rankings become more consistent.

georgescifo, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  7. jennypitula

jennypitula Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Website's position is fluctuating, here I have a question that for most of pages of your website is this same thing happening? or only for home page. If it is for only home page then nothing to be too much worried. But if it is happening for most of webpages then you need to check Google search console, is there any message in manual action box, try to solve it and try to do quality backlink and do not do any spammy activity.

jennypitula, Jan 31, 2018 IP
  8. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fluctuations in SERPs are just normal, so don't just panic and do some things that might not help. Just keep doing things right such as good quality links, good content, etc.

Pamela Turns, Jan 31, 2018 IP