1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, other networks are flooding you, because I gave them the bypass technology :)

How long will google take to review your site? Might take a while. Some of our big publishers got re-review in 2-3 days, some have been waiting for like 5-6 weeks now.
    Good news is that as long as review is pending, your website, ads won't be blocked.

My bypass should work as long as:
    - You do not have betterads/abusive experience violations caused by any other adnetwork/adtype.
    - You do not open any pops yourself.

This means you have a big mess with PopAds adcodes on your website. Remove ALL of them and reinstall.

tomksoft, Jan 24, 2018 IP
  2. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My question, is how i can know if my website is flagged by google ? i mean what i am supposed to see if i open my website "if it was flagged by google" ?

i am using Only Popads network for years now, and website seems to work fine without problem.

regarding google webmaster i am not using this tool, ( i mean i didnt verefied my website there) thats why i cant receive any message from them, thats why i asked what i am supposed to see if i open my website "if it was flagged by google" ?

is flag mean RED WARNING PAGE or what ?

alexandroso, Jan 24, 2018 IP
  3. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have native network, popads and openload embeds on site. Can openload make problems?

I think I don't understand. I'm not allowed to use facebook like popup and other kind of pop scripts or I'm not allowed to open popads by clicking on my site?

you can check if your site is blacklisted on this site: https://www.dontblockmyads.org/

if that site says your site is blacklisted you won't see anything new on your site, everything will remain untouched until mid of february, than your site won't be able to open any windows

y0y0y, Jan 24, 2018 IP
  4. albert841

albert841 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, do we have to remove some options on POPADS.net in edit site menu? Like Autoplaying sound or video,Additional popups or popunders?
    May by to choose Popunder and no Tabunder..etc to be compline with new Google rools?
    I would be grateful tomksoft for answer.
    Thank you

albert841, Jan 24, 2018 IP
  5. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Chrome version 64 released! Let's see how it's different

AutoSurf, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  6. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    when chrome 64 released ?

fadhi123, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  7. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    today. Version 64.0.3282.119

crystygye, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  8. fadhi123

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    may i know what the time today it released ?

9. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they will start blocking ads from 15. february

y0y0y, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  10. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's any way to open the FRIST pop ad with a delay time like 10 seconds?

crystygye, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  11. fadhi123

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    so currently they are not blocking ads ? so it will start impacting from 15 feb?

12. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yep, they started scanning sites few days ago and webmasters have 30 days to request review before google start blocking ads, however you can request review after 15th of february, while they reviewing your ads won't be blocked

y0y0y, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    1. You can check it in google webmaster central.
    2. You can also check at https://www.dontblockmyads.org/
    3. It is not a red warning page. Basically they flag your website as "containing not allowed (by google) advertising" and depending on flags they will:
    - force enable built in adblock on your website for all chrome users
    - disable opening new windows / tab
    - both

Openload won't make problem. They already passed google review and google did not notice any bad ads there :)
    What you should not use for now is your own popup code (like BetterJS Popunder) to open your own pops (or for example direct URLs of websites).

No. Google does not care and there is no way we can adjust our ads to meet google rules.
    Yet we have some other solutions to make things work :)

Wrong. There are 2 blocking systems:
    1. Blocking of opening new windows/tabs on flagged websites. This started already on 23 January. This one is the worse one (harder to bypass, but still possible).
    2. Forced adblock enabled for websites that do not meet betterads standards. This will happen 15 february and our standard anti-adblock code will bypass it.

No, sorry.

They started blocking window.open and target href=_blank on some sites.

True. If you got blocked, request review and they won't be blocking until they review. I have some publishers that have been waiting for 1.5 month for review :)

tomksoft, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  14. fadhi123

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    til now screen is not yet clear i m still confused i want to know that as tomksoft said google is start blocking from 23 jan so i want konw if its start blocking and and if our ads is bypass them then we have no issue for all of our user who using 64 version of chrome ? if we bypass adblock and still open our for all of our visitors ??

one more question is what is mean by review by google ? they will review these sites who using popunder ads and they block them or they will review for popunder networks sites for review because people and webmasters owner use popunder networks so how they enter there sites for review by google can you answer them thanks.

15. DDex

DDex Member

Best Answers:
    It's always show me only one pop up with your code. Can I make it to show like 3 pop up at once?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    DDex, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  16. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    My chrome are still the same. No update available yet. Hmmm

charice.preston, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  17. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well I just received that I didn't pass first review. I have popads, openload, vidoza and mgid on site. I'm watching at examples they provided at it seems there is problem with vidoza embeds and mgid native ads. Tomksoft, do you have any informations about vidoza and mgid? Do they cause problems?

I removed mgid and vidoza, requested another review, we'll see. If I fail at this second try, I'll request third and if fail I'll register new domain every month and redirect all traffic to that new domain

one more question: when they scan site once and it pass successfully, will they scan again after some time or?

thanks

edit: I just watched their examples more carefully and problems are with vidoza player (popup when clicked) and with mgid ads (popup when clicked)

I'm writing this because of you guys to know what to do

also, as they explained in examples, you shouldn't place any ads above content, all ads must be places below content

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    y0y0y, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  18. skzisghost

skzisghost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Retarded google

adsense popup when clicked = ok

mgid popup when clicked = not ok

adsense should get blocked too because they make popup when being clicked

they are breaking their own rules

Again retarded google

skzisghost, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  19. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I talked with vidoza and they say that it's not their ad. You can see this travelerseek, they say they don't have that kind of ad.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    y0y0y, Jan 26, 2018 IP
  20. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    They basically manually review each website, not automatically but with a human reviewer. If a popup/popunder ad is opened they flag your website.

Not possible, sorry.

You'd be surprised in how many places google breaks their own standards. Can't provide more details at this moment due to legal reasons.

It clearly is a popup/popunder. I doubt it is our code, as we do not intercept clicks from inside another iframe (plus we have the bypass). And to be honest, I do not know vidoza, but if it is a video hosting I am sure they do pops(yet they are not using PopAds). Every video hoster does - no other way for them to be profitable.

tomksoft, Jan 26, 2018 IP