1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make native ad formats...

NewXclu, Jan 10, 2018 IP
  2. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried using propellerads after a long time for a site that has around 50k daily unique traffic. Around 90% traffic are Indian mobile users. I put the anti-adblock popunder code with high frequency cap, but found very poor results. That is only $0.08 CPM.

Keteki, Jan 20, 2018 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    True i have the same issue with them ... if your traffic is most just India then you will not make much with propellerads ... i talk with my manager and he tells me to wait for a few days more ... if the CPM is not going up he suggests trying other networks to LOL ( first time some company manager to say something like this )

ZoC, Jan 21, 2018 IP
  4. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Earlier in 2013-14 most of the popular global sites like extratorrent, etc are using propellerads that had 50% traffic from India. At that time, cpm for Indian traffic was great like $0.60 to even $1.30. But now they don't have such big players, and so the cpm decreased.

Keteki, Jan 22, 2018 IP
  5. PSOCK

PSOCK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Funny you mention that because if you look at those type of sites ThePirateBay.org/recent is using ExoClick.com and has been using them as an advertiser for many years.

TPB Example URL :
    https://thepiratebay.org/recent

Loads Ad URL's in IFRAME :
    https://thepiratebay.org/static/si0Eim0u/exo_na/sky2.html

What Loads up the domain name thepiratebay.org actually OWNS and uses to distribute their ads : https://traffic.adxprtz.com https://adxprtz.com/
    https://traffic.adxprtz.com/tpb/na/160x600/

What then loads ExoClick ads :
    https://syndication.exdynsrv.com/splash.php?idzone=2753312&p=https%3A%2F%2Fthepiratebay.org%2Fstatic%2Fsi0Eim0u%2Fexo_na%2Fsky2.html

As seen here : https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/cN9I90/https://thepiratebay.org/static/si0Eim0u/exo_na/sky2.html
    Code (markup):
    They pay and supply advertising to ThePirateBay in clear violation to their own Terms of service.
    https://www.exoclick.com/terms-conditions/

PSOCK, Jan 22, 2018 IP
  6. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    @PSOCK There may be hundreds of factor affecting CPM. But that is just a point of view from my side. Sorry if i am wrong!!

Keteki, Jan 23, 2018 IP
  7. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Open the new source of passive income with New Ad Format!

Dear Publishers, Push Notifications is now live in your accounts! Why should you pay attention to premium native ad format?

Compliant with the new Google’s policy requirements
    It's immune to Google Adblocker, fully compatible with every other ad type and can be used with AdSense.

Extremely user-friendly
    User knowingly agrees to receive notifications and gets them once a day.

Lifelong passive income
    You earn money for each notification shown, even if a user never visits your site again.

High CPM
    It corresponds users’ interests, bringing higher engagement and, as a result, brings you CPM.

Read about this option on our Blog, then login or register, and start monetizing with Push Notifications!

PropellerAds, Feb 2, 2018 IP
  8. sabrinawoods

sabrinawoods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @PropellerAds Did you guys shave impressions?
    I'm working with you guys on rev-share. There is no problem with the rate.
    The only thing I really concern is impressions were being counted much less than the actual traffic.
    My website got average 19k unique visitors/day and impressions were just 6k ~ 7k. I don't feel it makes any sense at all.
    I kept asking my acc manager 2 ~ 3 times but still got no answer from him :(.

sabrinawoods, Feb 4, 2018 IP
  9. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am also having the same problem. I gave them 2 of my websites, i was getting good rates in terms of revenue but when i added one of my big traffic sites my revenue was slashed down to less than half. I worked with them more than 3 years and stopped then they started sending mails for us to come back, when you come back they start to play with the traffic you send.

DonRandy, Feb 5, 2018 IP
  10. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    its true Google started the update regarding ads and popunders if yes then what should i need to do at my website its showing Status: Not reviewed so what its mean and when it will started check it

fadhi123, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  11. DDex

DDex Member

Best Answers:
    CPM Rate 0.11$ for France Traffic or 0.03 for Germany. Is it joke?

DDex, Feb 11, 2018 IP
  12. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Dear Sabrinawoods and DonRandy, replying to your questions about impressions.
    Our statistics might be different from yours, as far as we count impressions, not page-views. An impression counts only when a visitor sees the ad. Also, ad opens for a unique user with a certain frequency, so the number of impressions won’t be equal to the number of visitors.
    Note please, if your site has high bounce rate (which means that users close ad pages without making a click) it leads to an unopened ad.
    Also, there are many users that have Adblock browsers, so there can’t be any impressions for them. To avoid this we suggest using our Anti-Adblock solution. It supports all browsers and guarantees 99.9% bypassing of all known adblock plugins. Try it and you'll see the difference.

PropellerAds, Feb 13, 2018 IP
  13. sabrinawoods

sabrinawoods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for pointing out “bounce rate” & “Adblock”. Actually my website got average 32% bounce rate & over 2.5 mins session duration. I have used your anti-adblock solution from the beginning! Anyway, I gave up. No more trust in working with you guys, asking many times no answer from account manager. Worst support.

sabrinawoods, Feb 13, 2018 IP
  14. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    And did you finally get the reply from Support team?

PropellerAds, Feb 23, 2018 IP
  15. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hit the Right Audience with New Targeting!

We’ve enhanced our advertising campaign settings with Targeting by City. Now you can target your offers at specific cities, get the highest possible ROI... and what else?
    • Cut your ad expenses. Advertise only in the areas where your product is available. Don't spend your budget on non-performing locations!
    • Allocate your budget to the best performing location. Your campaign performance depends heavily on population size and the competition within the area.
    • Tailor your ads and landing pages to match the area. City-specific ads usually have a higher CTR rate.
    • Hide your campaigns from competitors. Test new offers or products, while preventing your competitors from seeing your ads.

Read more about it on our blog and start your ad campaign - City Targeting is already available in your Self-Service account!

PropellerAds, Feb 23, 2018 IP
  16. sabrinawoods

sabrinawoods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No. We chose to leave your network eventually. Don't want to waste our time.

sabrinawoods, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  17. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Dear Partners!

The newest version of PropellerAds official WordPress Plugin is live now!

What’s inside and what’s upgraded?
    • Push Notifications. Add our new native ad format to your monetization solutions within a minute!
    • Updated Anti-AdBlock 3.0. An efficient, all-in-one plugin that bypasses all popular ad blockers.
    • Stability improvements & new security system. No more bouncing back and forth between plugins and WordPress settings!

How to install our WordPress plugin?
    1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, select Plugins > Add new.
    2. Find the plugin by typing “propellerads” in the Search Plugins field and click Install Now.
    3. Once installed, click on the Activate Plugin link.
    4. After the plugin is activated, go to the PropellerAds menu and customize your ad channels.

PropellerAds, Mar 5, 2018 IP
  18. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Push Notifications - very bad CPM, to be able to make at least $10 you need over 200.000 subs ( US CPM 0.10 ). Propeller doesn't even show all subs ( possible just half of them ) I'm trying to contact the support for more than 1 week and none answering. Till a few days ago they don't even show India traffic, i try to tell them on Propeller Chat support about they don't show all traffic they said is no issue from them and give me blog links how to increase my traffic ( really )... you guys just mislead the people here with "High CPM" the truth is VERY Low CPM and we receive just 10% CPM from what you guys get from advertising.

ZoC, Mar 5, 2018 IP
  19. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hello! We are also the part of PropellerAds team and we want and ready to help you. We've asked you several times for the number of your ticket to Support, but got nothing. Please send it to us as soon as possible so we could puzzle out the issue.

PropellerAds, Mar 6, 2018 IP
  20. sabrinawoods

sabrinawoods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude, do you know why they always offer "High CPM" or "15% higher than your current earnings" or "Fixed CPM" to publishers? They just shave your impressions/subs, that's it!
    One beautiful day you realize your imps/subs have been counting less than the actuals, then you ask them about that shit, they start delay to response: "on vacation", "busy with family things", "on trip last couple days", blah blah. Believe me, there's no "High CPM" here. I left them right after I realized that shit (my friend as well). I believe "being honest" is the most important thing, not about the CPM rate.

sabrinawoods, Mar 11, 2018 IP