1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsterra Network - Monetize and Advertise effectively! [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Adsterra Network, Jan 18, 2017.

1. mongkon_tt

mongkon_tt Member

Best Answers:
    I want to be an adsterra publisher sir. My site still buy traffic, can i use adsterra ads as publisher network ?

mongkon_tt, Nov 14, 2017 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! Just note our requirements for publishers. Please make sure that your site
    • Meets minimum traffic requirements (> 1M Alexa.com rank and 5k+ daily traffic)
    • Has no more than 15+ banner and 5+ popups on single page

If you are already an Adsterra advertiser, and now you want to create a publisher account - then you need to use a different e-mail. In any other cases, you just go ahead and sign up.

Adsterra Network, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    We are glad to announce that Adsterra is running Special Monthly CPM Offers!
    We’ve picked offers that perform the best on their verticals for specific GEOs. Now, for the special CPM rates, you can run those with Adsterra and get the traffic that guaranteed to convert!
    Just keep in mind – we are going to rotate offers. Check out what we’ve prepared for the upcoming month!
    [​IMG]
    All the offers mentioned above are available at Self-Service Platform. Check it out and advertise on special terms!

Adsterra Network, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  4. Spinribble

Spinribble Peon

Best Answers:
    Just sent you guys an email, looking forward to hearing back. :)

Spinribble, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  5. Terki

Terki Peon

Best Answers:
    Support is ignoring me almost 2 days now over the email, all i asked is Anti adblock code that support HTTPS.

Terki, Nov 17, 2017 IP
  6. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello! Beg your pardon for the whole situation. If the question is still open could you please send me at PM your login and\or e-mail and specify was it a ticket or an email that was left unanswered.

Adsterra Network, Nov 20, 2017 IP
  7. babakprs

babakprs Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Sir,

In April 2017, I started to use your your platform to publish ads on my main website, but after some days, I got a message from Google that there is a "sneaky mobile redirect" on my website. Therefore Google prevented my website from showing in search results for a while till the time I removed your codes from my website. This damaged my SEO ranks dramatically.

Now, I would like to make sure if this issue with your codes have been fixed or not, so that i can use your codes in my website.

Thanks

babakprs, Nov 27, 2017 IP
  8. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello! Thank you for the feedback, it's really important to us to monitor such cases. Please provide me with your login and e-mail so we can investigate the matter. Thank you in advance!

Adsterra Network, Nov 28, 2017 IP
  9. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

As you may know, new Google Chrome 64 version with the new ad block feature comes on January 23. All sites using so-called “intrusive ads” will be restricted from opening new windows and/or displaying some ad formats.

We at Adsterra believe this new Google ad policy sets a monopoly on online advertising. We stand for the publishers’ right to choose what ads to run on their own websites. Adsterra team has worked hard to find solutions that will allow our publishers to stay in business and retain same profits.

WHAT ADSTERRA HAS TO OFFER

· Anti-Ad Block Chrome64 Edition. Several options to bypass Google Chrome ad block
    · NEW Popup Codes. New and more profitable popup scripts
    · New ad formats. Adsterra is about to release new ad formats 100% compliant with Google Ad Experience rules and Better Ads Standard. Stay tuned.

Please contact your personal manager today to get your new solution or send an email to to get assistance.

Together we will build new monetization strategy with an eye on new regulations.

Adsterra Network, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  10. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today, on a site with 90% mobile visitors, i put a banner code on top of the content. So to verify i checked the site on mobile (tested on android - google chrome and other mobile browsers) and found that it automatically redirect to a site that shows "2 virus found on....". You can't cancel nor back button work. Every time you press back, the ad page will refresh and show the same. I also checked in Google analytics and found bounce rate increased from 38 to 85. This type of practice will definitely make SEO the worst. So does there any fix from side?

Keteki, Jan 21, 2018 IP
  11. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hi! So sorry to hear that, thank you so much for the detailed and temperate explanation. Beg your pardon for the inconvenience. Please, provide me with your login and email via PM so we can get in touch with your manager to fix the issue. Thank you!

Adsterra Network, Jan 22, 2018 IP
  12. megafiles

megafiles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    scam network
    they ate my 150$ + by told me that i sent bot traffic.
    told them that i can show google analytics but they don't care.

i started using them around 15 days ago and earned 150$+
    [​IMG]
    today my ecpm decreased and i contacted them but they just blocked my account.

[​IMG]

i am also working with propellerads and ad-mavan
    never got any problems

Guys stay away from these scammers,better move to ad-mavan or propellarads

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    megafiles, Jan 23, 2018 IP
  13. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hi! Well, you've read and agreed to Terms and Conditions. You've also agreed that once you violate it there are consequences.
    You got banned with anti-cheat and surely you don't like it. But that doesn't make us scammers. We just keep an eye on traffic quality.
    Best regards!

Adsterra Network, Jan 24, 2018 IP
  14. demigodkm

demigodkm Peon

Best Answers:

Agree with you. They have done the same to my account after I complained to them about their manager. Now the manager is saying this "as I see you have such CPM because of many advertisers, who blocked your sites and don't want to have such traffic. It means that your performing is not good at all"

I had been with them for over a year and I receive about 0.80 to $1+ CPM from popads for the same website and have popcash, globaladmedia also on it and no issues with them but after 1 complain of them on a forum - they start doing this to my account and try to pull this kind of scam to not pay me.
    adsterra cheating and Lies.JPG

As you can see in mine - On 25th, they somewhat fixed the CPM after I opened a ticket with them but again from the next day they start their nonsense.

And now this is what I get from popads:

Popads CPM.JPG

As for my traffic being bad..its from USA and their own stats says how much comes from USA:

adsterra USA impression count.png

So I ask all the users and adnetworks:

Do most of the CPM advertisers block a website for sending Tier 1 country USA traffic to them? hehe

Adsterra is going down the drain by pulling such false "tactics" and I assure you that will do the same to you at some point. I say this because I have been with them since Aug 2016 and they don't even care about their loyal customers anymore.

demigodkm, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  15. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hi! Of course we didn't affect your CPM rates because you've complained on another forum! There would be just no logic in it.
    it's business, and emotions are not involved from our side. Our communication at forums aims at improving client support and feedback, but we can't change your CPM just as a response to your message, there's an optimization process that one can't argue with.

Your CPM declined, first we thought that it's connected to holidays season, turns out it's not just that. As your manager has said, many advertisers unlinked your sites from their campaigns. Anti-cheat department is investigating the issue.
    Of course, we need good tier-1 traffic. But we also care for the traffic quality we provide to our advertisers.
    Other networks may have different requirements.

Adsterra Network, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  16. demigodkm

demigodkm Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean to say - all other ad networks like Popads, Popcash, Popmyads, Globaladmedia - they ALL have different requirements than you?? Wow that must make you the most "special" network out there that is trying to cheat its publishers by branding their real traffic as bot traffic. Please stop fooling others by saying all this. I am using all these networks on the same site and none of them have any problems with my traffic unlike Adsterra and their "advertisers".

Popads is better than you and so is their Anti-Cheat system - everyone on this forum knows this and if they say all is good then it must be or else they would have banned my account by now instead of giving me $1 CPM rate for my traffic.

As for your anti-cheat department - I dare you to say that my traffic is full of bots because your network's ad was shown after forcing the user to solve Solvemedia Captcha + disable adblock. If either failed - they couldn't get to the page where your ad was shown. So your ads got genuine/refined traffic.

demigodkm, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  17. r3L4x

r3L4x Member

Best Answers:
    Or it is end of Adstera? :( Love this network, working nearly 2 years. Never had any problems with payments of something. But after google update CPM is dropping... I'm nearly bankruptcy.
    https://imgur.com/a/Mlj7P

r3L4x, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  18. demigodkm

demigodkm Peon

Best Answers:
    oh wow..so this is for many of its publishers and according to them - all of us might be "cheating" them even though we might have worked with them for over a year - they just realized this after Google's update and are trying to avoid paying the publishers.

demigodkm, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  19. r3L4x

r3L4x Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have any problems with my account or payments, but CPM so so low, in 2 years i never earned this small amount of money. It is connected nearly 7 websites in month I'm making nearly 500k impression and 50-60k clicks. Funniest thing that my clicks are rising as I got better ranking but my earnings is dropping. I messaged my personal manager in skype 5 times, 0 response. Then I made ticket, how I can earn more money, so he answered I will see what I can do and closed my ticket. So still no solutions and my earnings are dropping... I`m so happy that I started my e-commerce shop nearly 3 months back, if I knowed that I will be in same situation I started it one years back it. For now i'm nearly on bankruptcy as I need to pay for my servers 150 dollars in month, after 3 months I getting back to my parents home, as I will not gonna have money to pay rent.

r3L4x, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  20. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    I would like to repeat here the answer that you received from your personal manager.

1. Your account is active and was never banned or suspended.
    2. You always had access to your statistics and you haven't missed a single payment from us.
    3. Your next payment will be sent out on time on the 1st of Feb.
    4. We never said you were cheating or had bot traffic

We fully understand your worries about your CPM rates. But we received several complaints from our CPM advertisers about your traffic quality. Our Quality department had to unlink CPM advertisers from your Placement ID based on the complaints. There was nothing we could do about it and it doesn't matter how long you have been with us because our adverts can disable any placement that does not meet their minimum performance criteria by themselves via admin panel.
    We never decrease or affect you CPM on purpose.

And once again, you WILL get paid and we NEVER said the opposite.

Adsterra Network, Jan 31, 2018 IP