1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Targeting Ads

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by PrinceTaz, Jan 6, 2018.

So I have a T-Shirt company but I'm having a difficult time selling. I am trying to target people who buy or like cool shirts. My shirts aren't really niched specific, they range from different things. I did a post about motivational posters and paid like $6 and got 112 likes but no sales. How can I recreate this but with my other shirts? Take a look at the shirts here: https://tazee.co/shop/

Or maybe is there a legit service where I can pay someone to set this up for me the best way possible according to the nature of my site?

PrinceTaz, Jan 6, 2018 IP
  2. Cutsizzle6

Cutsizzle6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest trying to go niche specific. Have sold a heap of t-shirts over the past couple of years through Teespring, Shopify, etc. You really need to be able to stop them in their tracks while they are browsing their newsfeed (given that you're doing FB ads)

Cutsizzle6, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  3. PrinceTaz

PrinceTaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well on my website, I have sections of niche related categories. Such as motivational, graphic tees, fitness, but I want to know how I can market those.

PrinceTaz, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  4. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your shop is made in WordPress and you must be using WooCommerce plugin for the cart and checkout functionalities. On your shop, there is no subcategory of pages. You can see socks and tshirts and hoods all together.

You should be categorizing them like 3-4 sleeve t-shirts and by the graphics they are promoting say Quirky, Motivational, Fan Merchandise. Also, there is no query or chat option for customer support on your shop. You should definitely add that.

Also, are these your own manufactured products or you're dropshipping them?

Bella Lopez, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  5. PrinceTaz

Best Answers:
    I'm dropshipping.

PrinceTaz, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  6. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're using AliExpress, I'd like to advise you to automate your store (if you haven't already) by the means of AliDropship or WooDropship. This will give you more time to focus on the marketing strategies for your store and products.

Bella Lopez, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  7. PrinceTaz

Best Answers:
    I'm actually using a POD service called printful.

PrinceTaz, Jan 16, 2018 IP
  8. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just sell your shirts via a third-party e-commerce site such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify and etc.

Pamela Turns, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  9. PrinceTaz

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't it be more beneficial for a POD service? Since I don't actually carry any inventory plus I can make my profits.

PrinceTaz, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  10. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    That would be a great option as well. Perhaps, what I've said is just a suggestion.

Pamela Turns, Jan 17, 2018 IP