1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog on Email

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by misterdonman, Jan 15, 2018.

Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a nice 2018 so far.

I have a question, as part of an email marketing campaign I'm setting up I plan to send different blogs (from my website) to the different lists I do have, I'm now wondering what is best, send a link to the blog? O send the blog content directly on the email?

Any suggestions or feedback are appreciated.

Thanks!

misterdonman, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  2. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write an attractive email content with a catchy subject line. Then, add a few lines with the link to the blog. An ideal way would be to address a problem and share an overview of the solution which will entice the user to click the link and read the blog right away.

Bella Lopez, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  3. misterdonman

misterdonman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice, thanks a lot Bella!

misterdonman, Jan 16, 2018 IP
  4. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Bella. Focus first on your subject line as it can make or break for people to even read your message. Take time in crafting your line, keep it short and simple, direct to the point, and as much as possible include a quick call-to-action statements.

Pamela Turns, Jan 17, 2018 IP