1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

List of Popups

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ZoC, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I want to make this thread so people can share there own experience with the popups networks what they test from high CPM/CPA to low ( If you are owner of Popups Network don't advertise your network here )

This is the list of popups what i test. ( The list is from High CPM/CPA to Low )
    1 - Revenuehits.com
    For how long I'm working with them i can say they pay the best for popups high payments ( before they have issue with there codes was red flag my websites few times on google but looks like they fix it now )
    2 - Ad-Maven.com
    They focus on CPM and for me, they are the second most high payments. If you are lucky and got a friendly manager you will never have an issue with this company.
    3 - Popup.net
    I don't think i need to say much about this network I'm sure most of the people test it already on there own. They don't have high CPM/CPA but they pay daily and for so many years didn't have any issue with them before ( i wish they was high CPA/CPM to )
    4 - GlobalAdMedia.com
    This ad Network before was number 2 on my list ... But there CPM/CPA drop a lot this day even worst then PopAds ... i contact the administrator of this network for almost 1 week and still my income with this network is bad now ...

If you are a webmaster and you using Popups on your websites please share your own experience with the networks you test it out.

ZoC, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  2. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    why you forget properllerads.com they are best of the best for all of these they give best CPM rate ever so I wish you must include properllerads.com I working with them so long and never got any issue with them they are very friendly and very helpful all time especially your traffic.

fadhi123, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can post it on your own :) this thread is for webmasters to share there own experience with the networks they test, please share your own experience here :)

ZoC, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  4. fadhi123

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i test many pop under network but here is over all experience
    No1: Properllerads.com is best of me all time they give me best cpm and good count of impression they never cheat with impression and cpm what they deal and they deliver what they setp deal cpm is very very good account manager is really friendly and help full so i give 10/10 rating til now to properllerads i m working with them from 2013
    No2: is popads.net they are quite well and offer daily payment which is good for me before but the poor thing is that the cpm rate are not good they are not count all impression so that is what i found til now i m also work popads.net a long and still i m using but i m not more saitisfied with them any more.
    No3: gungoo ads which is also good for me they also offer good cpm but the issue is payment they offer 1 month hold payment and not count all impression and not very well user friendly.
    No4: adcash network they are not good they offer in euro but cpm is really really poor and same like they are also not count all impression and they only offer good cpm for usa uk,ca,aus only which is not goodthing to count them good

Finally i m finding good cpa network which offer pay per sale which is i m currently looking for even they can pay small money for every signup or anything else if any body know good cpa network let me know thanks.

fadhi123, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  5. xuyzk

xuyzk Member

Best Answers:
    revenuehits accept adult websites ?

xuyzk, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  6. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much i understand before revenuehits they don't work with adult websites ... but try to contact them via website support and ask them, normally they answer in 24 hours. And forget to say Revenuehits is net30 they hold the payment for 25/30 days BUT they have a promo and if you make $300 per day with them they can give you payments weekly how i understand before

Thanks for the info, im gona test Properllerads.com ads to, can you please let me know when they pay normally? Ty. And if you are searching CPA to pay good try Revenuehits.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
    ZoC, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  7. xuyzk

xuyzk Member

Best Answers:
    thxx

xuyzk, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  8. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    all of other network selling traffic to PropellerAds [ expect ad-maven but they have also to much campain with propeller feed]
    how they can be better than propeller

example propeller giving up to 3.5$ for FR 6 $ for USA 1$ for BR like a 1$ for Asian Traffic
    and all network selling your traffic to propeller with that price . and what you are getting ? %25 of that price ?

kikker, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  9. PSOCK

PSOCK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What your trying to say is go directly to the source what is propellerads instead of using third party reseller networks who are just taking a percentage un-neccesaraly of your profit ?

I have been cautious about adnetworks that come along and turn out to be reseller networks and grown to dislike them because of how much of a percentage of your money they keep to themselves some 10% but then it somehow increases upto 20%.

I also find all these networks ad-maven, etc what they want to claim is a popup and opening a new tab with the advertisement in that new tab they opened is a lie. They will open the advertisement in the tab your website was just in and push your website upto the new tab. (Google ban for sneaky redirects if it gets caught)
    The redirect issue with them all they do it on purpose and have no intention of fixing it. They just use their sites robots.txt file to stop google crawling their ad domains so google does not ban them for it.
    Heres how clickadu is sneaky about it.
    User-agent: *
    Disallow: /
    User-agent: Googlebot
    Allow: /takeme

Code (markup):
    Blocks Goolge from crawling any of the scripts to see where they redirect to other than the /takeme location. (This is how they perform their sneaky redirects and mobile redirects all worthy of search engine bans.)

Majority of publishers when they publish ads called popups it means that advertisement should open in a popup or NEW tab / NEW window.
    Not redirect the current window being viewed to the advertisement then creating a NEW tab/NEW Window with their website init that is not the meaning of popups. They are highly deceptive.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    PSOCK, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  10. popunder

popunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what do you mean with Popup.net ?

popunder, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  11. fadhi123

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    they are paying monthly basis but if you have good earning and out put then they can pay you every 15days but they are most trusted network and especially cpm and everything very well you can create a account and let me know your email address which you using to created account on properllerads then i will request account manager to take a look and give you best rate i m damn sure you forget all other network when you join this one good luck just pm your email for best optimzation.

fadhi123, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  12. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool thank you, i will add them tomorow. Sounds good this network. I just hope they have a fix to for the next Google update ... Looks like administrator of Popads.net have a fix already

ZoC, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  13. fadhi123

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    sure and can you little explain about revenuehits ?i never use this before so should i need to use their banner ads or something else to get good output from them ?

fadhi123, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  14. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I try banners too but didn't make much with the banners ... But I'm making a good amount of there popups. If you want to test them i suggest trying their popup codes.

ZoC, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  15. popunder

popunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean with popup.net?

popunder, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  16. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Revenue Hits --- Best Pop Network In My Opinion | I make no less than $800 a month with the network, ads clean, average CPMs (Only Use One Banner Ad Specifically Under The Blog Post)

2. Propeller Ads --- Meet the right account manager you'll have no less than $2 CPMs...Far as earnings $500 or better.

3. PopAds.Net --- CPMs not so good at times but daily payments guaranteed

4. Ad-Maven --- CPMs are ok when you first start, as the months pass ALL of your impressions are no longer counted like once before.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    NewXclu, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  17. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't say about Popup.net i was saying the best way of making money with RevenueHits.com is using there Popup code.

"(I understand this thread for pop ads reviews but honorable mentions for BANNER AND NATIVE ADS to help you have multiple incomes)" you was need to let the banners review to :) i didn't think on start for the banners review :D but i will look on your suggestions. My networks is almost no banners ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
    ZoC, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  18. popunder

popunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    3 - Popup.net
    I don't think i need to say much about this network I'm sure most of the people test it already on there own. They don't have high CPM/CPA but they pay daily and for so many years didn't have any issue with them before ( i wish they was high CPA/CPM to )

????

popunder, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  19. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    About Popads.net i was saying I'm sure most of the webmasters from DP already test there network. Popup.net is paying daily but the CPM is low and at least for me they don't count all impressions ... They are good to use them when you need fast cash.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    ZoC, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  20. Phiman

Phiman Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, this is my experience with RevenueHits :/

11.PNG 22.PNG

Phiman, Jan 15, 2018 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.