1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best popup network with direct link + daily payments?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by popunder, Jan 10, 2018.

What is the best popup ad network that offers daily payments and a direct link?

I am currently using popcash, are there any others to recommend?

popunder, Jan 10, 2018 IP
  2. Demian Mash

Demian Mash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously Clickadu, but you need to proof your traffic quality first :)

Demian Mash, Jan 11, 2018 IP
  3. popunder

popunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You don't pay daily, have much lower rates then popcash and have scammed me for $15 when I closed my account with you.
    You guys are the worst :)
    And I have over $11,000 in payment history with popcash so my traffic is not bad obviously.

popunder, Jan 11, 2018 IP
  4. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    Do you know what 'terms and conditions' mean? :)

Ow, how awful we are to pay on a weekly basis :0

Demian Mash, Jan 11, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. popunder

popunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah and you also pay a much lower CPM rate than all other networks I worked with.

Seems like you are a hell of a deal :D

popunder, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  6. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    That doesn't mean that your traffic is bad or 'we're worst network' ever. That means popcash guys have advertisers to keep a higher demand for your traffic and we don't. And... We have advertisers with higher demand for other 5K publishers' traffic that popcash don't have. Simple business.

Demian Mash, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  7. popunder

popunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You simply have much worse payment terms and CPM rates than all other networks and you don't give a fuck about your publishers.

8. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    It's like I'm talking to the drama queen. Keep going this way.

1. You can't say we don't care. $10 is a minimum payout for some payment methods... By request. $10 by request, Carl. CPM depends on the traffic demands, and we're always in the optimization process for our publishers to keep them happy. Seems you haven't even tried to contact your personal manager or support.
    2. I don't know who likes those drama queens who trying to shoot the shit with such a big words like 'don't care', 'scam', 'beware'. Me, certainly not and I'm kinda tired of it.
    3. You serve popcash as the example but still trying to look for another network. Seems you're that type of person that disappointed everywhere and every time. You won't created a thread like that if everything was okay.

So hysterical and always disappointed you should think that affiliate marketing is not your kind of business. Hollywood is waiting.

9. popunder

popunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very professional to call your customers 'drama queens' and 'Carl' ?, when they complain about your terrible support. Doesn't this exactly proof my point? I requested the payment and my account manager simply ignored me on Skype.

10. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    Why should I be professional with an attitude like yours? You have chosen a very convenient point - you can shoot the shit, talking nonsense and I should be polite. I'm tired of that.
    You could simply contact support team to swing your personal manager to take actions. Guidebook for dummy publishers (Part I).

And you're not a customer. You're a partner, a former partner. So we're equal here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
  11. skzisghost

skzisghost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I support u popunder. I can confirm sometimes they try to scam.

Previous years I one pending payment but they will not pay. Saying it’s fake traffic so funny.

Few months later they contact me they want my traffic and they decide to pay my pending payment. Hahaha.

Once they make the payment their staff optimize my adzone and it turn out super disappointing. I cant stand the low cpm I decide to take off the script. And they email me asking me why, I just ignore because it’s really a waste of time trying them.

And then Demian Mash, if you do not have the ability to become a good representative for your company, pls step down.

If u cant accept people having bad impression towards your company and then u start attacking people by saying them making drama.

You want to make sure everyone else opinion false but only your shit is true.

Now that’s very childish and unprofessional.

Shot your stupid ego elsewhere

skzisghost, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  12. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    And here we go again :) big words. We do not scam our partners, there is no real purpose for that.
    Seems you don't like people to be honest and human. No problem here, lemme put my plastic smiling face then ;)

It could happen when an advertiser is disappointed with traffic quality. And I mean... Advertiser. Not us.
    This kind of cases can be solved, but it takes some time. Sorry for your bad experience.
    Sorry to hear that too. Usually, we're optimizing ad zones by forwarding more advertisers to the publisher's website or cutting our share for your profit's sake, but sometimes traffic demand is low, your zones could be blacklisted and stuff and there is nothing we can do. It's good to hear you're prospering somewhere else.

13. skzisghost

skzisghost Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you do not want to pay saying our traffic is improper.

If that is really the case tell your advertiser to target website instead of RON.

We are not here to provide you free traffic.

You or your advertiser took the LEGIT traffic(not bot traffic) but do not want to pay single penny = SCAM. Simple.

I make with other adnetwork 3 times what I make with clickadu for over 2 years now.

If my traffic is improper why I can do better with other adnetwork? That Polly from your company are insulting her intelligent and my traffic. And also SCAMMED me.

It’s not my traffic improper, it’s you do not have the ability or knowledge to make use of my traffic. _l_ Polly

In this case I can say your advertiser or your company clickadu/Polly sucked and do not know how to monetize my traffic. Then decided to scam my traffic.

If your company doesnt know how to monetize our traffic doesn't mean you can SCAM us.

You have to know your company need to attend some course to monetize the traffic and understand the definition of SCAM.

You took traffic but you don't know how to monetize it then don't want to pay = SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

understand

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    skzisghost, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  14. popunder

popunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Already did that, and in the meantime I get contacted by their even shittier marketing team here to start to work with them again.
    No thanks.

15. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    I can't tell what was your story with Polly, but you seems to be frustrated a lot.

You said you have received your payments, so what's the issue here? Advertiser refused to pay you, we make it solved.

At least, you can still get your unpaid balance. So, there is a bright side ;)

16. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I try before clickadu on my old adult network, on start there CPM was almost the highest from all networks ... but on end how i see most of the managers ( even my first manager ) was very slow answer till the end i start to communicate with one of the there bosses because of there normally managers sorry to say this but they are very slow ... Never got an issue with them about payments was all in time but because the support was very slow and they have an issue ( i got 3 times red flag by google because of there network ) i stop using them ... but i was thinking a few days ago to try clickadu again ( but not sure if they work with non adult websites to now ... ) and hope they remove their bad manager and put some active ones ( in real business you don't need hot girls manager you need people with brain hope you understand my point )

ZoC, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  17. gregz.

gregz. Member

Best Answers:
    You can try us, we offer direct link and daily payment if it's above the minimum (20€)
    https://www.tabici.com

gregz., Nov 6, 2018 IP
  18. tajb88

tajb88 Member

Best Answers:
    What is the best network for popup? For my download site I used to work with pop ads for a daily fee but it was a really small amount.
    Now, I do not care about payment terms and I only need a high rate so I start to use Push notification with pubpush !

tajb88, Nov 6, 2018 IP
  19. Natab

Natab Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend woohoo. It's free trial https://apps.shopify.com/woohoo

Natab, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  20. Ruxandra-PopCash

Ruxandra-PopCash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys!
    If you're willing to try (or re-try) an ad network, please be welcomed to PopCash:).

We've been busy developing the platform recently and the results are yet to be seen. We're sure you'll be happy with the results.

If you need additional details, you may contact us and we'll gladly answer all your queries.

Enjoy!

Ruxandra-PopCash, Nov 22, 2018 IP