1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write an attractive article?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Nina mitchell, May 4, 2016.

1. kaiba134

kaiba134 Peon

Best Answers:
    you should choose a niche you like and have experience in, remember to create the useful content for customer. Good luck!

kaiba134, Oct 28, 2017 IP
  2. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I mean this in the nicest way possible but your English is poor, is it not your first language? You need to improve your English if you want to write good articles.

David Morrison, Nov 5, 2017 IP
  3. K Padmapriya

K Padmapriya Member

Best Answers:
    For writing an attractive article , you must be really thorough about the topic you are writing. you can have a attractive heading so that people can atleast look at it.Try to give in detailed information about the topic. The content must be brief and clear.

K Padmapriya, Nov 7, 2017 IP
  4. thewalkingdead

thewalkingdead Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thank you loved all these tips I just struggle with backlinks

thewalkingdead, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  5. Belushus

Belushus Member

Best Answers:
    I have question about good article writing. What is the best length for a blog article?

Belushus, Dec 27, 2017 IP
  6. HostService

HostService Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on the theme of such article
    For example: if this is an entertaining article - it should be short 1-2 mins for reading
    if you are posting some guide or an advice of how to do something - it has to consist a lot of details, so can be long and take around 5 mins to read it
    As for me, I won't read tons of text if I am not sure whether I like (need) it or not

HostService, Dec 28, 2017 IP
  7. Ashraf Jan

Ashraf Jan Member

Best Answers:
    Generally, people will have interest in movies, cricket, and politics. So generally people who want to make money online will choose these type of topics.

But some bloggers who want to share their experience and knowledge with people and then they will make money. Here are some tips to make your title better.

How to|

Generally, people who want to learn something new and then they will search for the topics or solutions they need to clear the problem.

100% of the beginners will search with this prefix for every keyword. If you ever searched for something on ‘How to‘ then you will know how it works.

• How to start a blog
    • How to make a website
    • How to update my Android OS version
    • How to write a blockbuster post within 50 Minutes that has 700+ words
    • How to use Facebook groups in the best way to increase blog traffic
    This is how people will search for something if they need any assistance or they need any help. So most of the people write how-to guides and how to guides are one the best topic to write.

Ashraf Jan, Dec 28, 2017 IP
  8. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    An attractive article has an "edutaining" tone (Educational+Entertaining). If your content is large, divide it into smaller chunks and make it easy to read.

Use bucket brigades, bullet points, infographics (if possible) and make your tone casual. It should be like you're talking to them in person. Ask questions and if possible, be humorous.

I often write technical how-to guides and they are lengthy. While there is nothing I can do to reduce the length, I try to make it as interesting, educational and entertaining as possible. The best way is to keep things simple for the user and that is the most attractive thing in any content. Also, don't use jargon or gibberish which wouldn't be understood by your audience.

Bella Lopez, Jan 6, 2018 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am not familiar with this term. Can you elaborate?

jrbiz, Jan 6, 2018 IP
  10. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bucket brigades are ways to keep people hooked to your writing piece or get attention where required. Here are some examples:

Look:
    But, you may be wondering:
    That's not all!

It gets worse:

The bottom line?

Short sentences like these act as bucket brigades. You can read more about these at backlinko's SEO copywiting guide.

Bella Lopez, Jan 7, 2018 IP