1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Rich Quick Internet Marketing Scams?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Bd-1988, Jan 3, 2018.

I recently joined a firm where the leadership is incredibly, and amazingly, bought into so many, what I believe are "Get Rich Quick Internet Marketing Scams." Does anyone out there have any experience with Robin Robbins, Mike Dillard or Frank Kern?

I did some typical Google research, and have not been incredibly thrilled with what I have found.

Also, being with this firm for a bit over two months, how would anyone suggest I work to combat this "Get Rich" approach? Because I don't believe in any of it.

Bd-1988, Jan 3, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Frank Kern is a well-known marketer. I've studied his material in the past and learned from him. Did he advertise an opportunity as "get rich quick"? That doesn't fit my knowledge of him.

The other two I don't know well although I've heard the name Mike Dillard in the past.

To be quite honest with you, I don't believe there is such a thing as "get rich quick." Although some successes on occasion appear to suddenly happen overnight those individuals usually find that success after years of hard work that occurs under the radar.

JoeSpirit, Jan 4, 2018 IP