1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Laptops affiliate program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by degreubiwa, Dec 26, 2017.

I require affiliate programs for Laptops and don't want shitty Amazon. Recommend others which don't disable your affiliate account for not making sale for few days like Amazon does.

degreubiwa, Dec 26, 2017 IP
  2. Leroy Grant

Leroy Grant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most electronic stores have affiliate programs. There usually won't be a store selling only laptops. If you register as an affiliate for an electronic store, then you can focus on their laptops

Leroy Grant, Feb 14, 2018 IP
  3. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Often days go by without a single sale on my account; yet, Amazon has never disabled my account.
    If you are looking for a reliable affiliate network with attractive commissions, you should try paykickstart.com

planck, Feb 14, 2018 IP
  4. HARRY256

HARRY256 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey!
    I can hook you up with a website that you can make 5%-30% per sale but its only Electronics oriented from Laptops to computer gadgets and console peripherals. Doesnt matter how you will make the sale but as long as the customer is within Europe and doesnt make a chargeback you are good to go! Requires you to have an ebay or amazon account. Hit me up a pm if you are interested or just go here ( https://www.second-hand-it.eu/ ) and click the contact form to message the Admins. Its amazing!

HARRY256, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  5. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you considered the ebay affiliate program?
    They have a wide range of laptops and computers; including all sorts of electronics.

planck, Feb 28, 2018 IP