1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Auto Insurance Website - Unique Articles - 6 month + old

Discussion in 'Sites' started by websheraz, Dec 23, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    I have no time for this site.
    How is it monetized?
    You can use google adsense to make good income.
    Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.
    How much time does this site take to run?
    1-2 hours a week.
    What challenges are there with running this site?
    No.

Traceautoinsurance.com

I have had this site for over 6 months and it made me around 10 to 30 usd a month via adsense with the little traffic it had. All articles on there are unique and even a logo has been custom made for it. A perfect insurance site established with the right hands can easily make more money , I just have no time to update and watch this as I am busy working on my other sites.

Thank You.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    websheraz, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  2. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 236
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    can you link the Google adsense on here to confirm the revenue claimed please?

Fiverscripts, Dec 24, 2017 IP
  3. websheraz

websheraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello.

Sorry I do not feel secure sharing my personal account such as adsense etc and also its against google terms to disclose such information.

I can honestly claim it is low sum between 10 - 30 usd a month with little traffic of 100-150 visitors a month and I no longer have adsense on the site now because I am moving on.

Any webmaster with the average knowledge knows that with high insurance cpc adsense and traffic they can make much more and site has potential as it has been established now for over 6 months, indexed with some backlinks and is ready to go.

Also I have started bidding low as 30 usd with no reserve when site is clearly worth much more.

All the best to whoever wins the auction.

Peace.

websheraz, Dec 26, 2017 IP