1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VALEMEDIA SCAM! Stay Away!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aandamar, Dec 8, 2017.

If you just know valemedia, stay away from this network!
    it's scam NETWORK!!!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    aandamar, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's not going to cut it. You need to back it up with facts otherwise you just look like someone having a hissy fit.

sarahk, Dec 8, 2017 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. aandamar

aandamar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yeah I know that, my head still burned now.
    I'm using payoneer to receive payment.
    and the great VALEMEDIA have problem with paypal and payoneer!
    they can't pay me using this two payment method, paypal using 3rd service and take 10 euro more fee from my money (he said pay 30euro on his side lol) and I can't afford it!
    the lord peter then ask to use bitcoin, I create account and he said I will be paid tomorrow. and today he said I will be paid 19-21th.
    don't need to say that if you will not pay me!!!
    STAY AWAY FROM VALEMEDIA SCAM NETWORK!!!

aandamar, Dec 8, 2017 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. aandamar

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    [​IMG]

as you can see, how they support working, taking fee more and more!!!!
    STAY AWAY!!!

aandamar, Dec 16, 2017 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This will be a reminder for those people trying to involve on this kind of field and obviously its always taking a risk so be really cautious before getting involve.

KylieSweet, Dec 17, 2017 IP
  6. YuliaR

YuliaR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm in the digital advertising industry for couple of years and familiar with most of players, but never heard about them. What do they do?

YuliaR, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It seemed to me that there was simply an issue with payment. But then after reviewing the screenshot and seeing that they randomly chose to reduce your payable total by 50 bucks for simply inquiring about an already solved issue I would say it's NOT a company I would want to do business with.

NetStar, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  8. aandamar

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think problem solved if the payment still not received yet!

aandamar, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Half the problem is probably because you aren't reading what people write. I did not say problem was solved simply quoted what you stated.

NetStar, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  10. Peter Uhrin

Peter Uhrin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello i am Peter Uhrin from valemedia.net senior account manager.
    I read this post and here is some facts. Member aandamar was telling mostly true his payments was delayed and with some fees but in final paid all of them. Here are some screenshots edited because of privacy.
    As you can see this member is still working with us so i really dont understand why is he telling such a things about us online when he is probably ok with the earnings. All payments was paid as you can see in screenshot except last one because we have net-15 for bank transfer. We wants to give people maximum earnings so we can not pay all fees when we are making payments. Old payments where is fee 0 had probably also fee but we dont know how much exactly because this feauture was added to system later as you can see.

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

Peter Uhrin, May 9, 2018 IP
    JEET likes this.
  11. aandamar

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    and what about now? when you will pay me and my referal???

aandamar, Oct 23, 2018 IP
  12. aandamar

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    so if you think want to join this network, never ever thinking about it.
    there 4,7K EUR still not paid!

STAY AWAY!!!

Attached Files:

aandamar, Jul 2, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  13. Peter Uhrin

Peter Uhrin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, this is a screenshot from your account https://prnt.sc/q8ee1d as everybody can see you was paid even before you made your last post, which was 2nd July 2019, and we send you money last time in February 2019. Maybe you don't know rules but here is it

Our rules have been revised. The short version:
    • don't lie
    • don't cheat
    • don't steal
    • don't spam

Peter Uhrin, Dec 9, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  14. aandamar

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I mean my REFERRAL account.
    you still not paid 4,7K EURO
    everyone who want to register, check image below before you signed up on valemedia

[​IMG]

he ask me almost everyday when his money will be paid!!!
    he blame me referring him to you!

and about your revised rule!
    don't lie, right?

first, started on November 2018
    [​IMG]

continue to January 2019
    [​IMG]

you said that the advertiser has new law

[​IMG]

you try to ask my referral to send traffic to you hahaha
    have you send the money for the old traffic???
    [​IMG]

Come on!
    pay the money first, then you can get the traffic.
    it's more than a year to get paid hahaha

aandamar, Dec 14, 2019 IP
  15. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like you aren't paid because the advertiser didn't pay their dues. So what action has been taken against the advertiser since the promoting party has been impacted? Does this business not have a process in place for this? Seems like it's in the companies best interest to pay the promoter and not withhold payment.

I understand why he wasn't paid yet... however, it's very poor business sense. Personally I wouldn't do business with Valemedia due to this reason AND the delay in response. It's unreal.

NetStar, Dec 14, 2019 IP
  16. aandamar

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    he is lying telling advertiser didn't pay their money.
    I have account with the advertiser as well, they have payment problem in 2018, but in the beginning 2019 they(advertiser) already paid me.
    I hate his way asking to send more traffic while the old traffic still not paid.

aandamar, Dec 14, 2019 IP
  17. MagdaS

MagdaS Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that its another network with users money as its goal. Thats sad. Stay away as far as you can.

MagdaS, Dec 15, 2019 IP
    aandamar likes this.
  18. Peter Uhrin

Peter Uhrin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    NetStar thank you for understanding. We started legal actions against that company but after many talks with layers, we understand there is no way to get the money sooner than they can pay us. This business is very tricky it is not just promoting some shitty amazon products. We have the best interest to pay our clients. right now you can hear one client who was even paid but yes we have many of our clients withholding October 2018 payment, but we are working on that try to send money every month when we can. And many of our clients are working with us again because they trust us and they have long experience in this business and they know this can happen.

aandamar told me that he is working with that company in 2019 without a problem, so we do without any problem. Problem in 2018 was with the payment processor and we can not affect that, and definitely we can not pay it from our own because we are giving our clients max rates we can.

regarding your screenshot from conversation i am every time giving our clients most of info i currently have when i tell somebody that we can pay him in one month it is because we are expecting big transfer but many times it failed.
    and about that send us traffic we send you your payment... it is not like that it is just that we have list and we send money sooner to clients with active traffic because those clients help us pay everybody, we cut our profit, our advertisder cut his profit only to pay failure of payment processor and that is all....

Peter Uhrin, Dec 16, 2019 IP
  19. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    From what I see hereon, you have a SHITTY business model. You AGREED to pay @aandamar but you are reneging on your contract by either not paying or delaying payment because YOU have a SHITTY customer. That is NOT @aandamar's fault. You have NO legal basis to slow down or withhold payment because of YOUR SHITTY CUSTOMERS.

If @aandamar earned the money, PAY THE MONEY ON TIME. If your SHITTY customer won't pay you, TOUGH LUCK, get better customers.

mmerlinn, Dec 16, 2019 IP
  20. Peter Uhrin

Peter Uhrin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    in this business, aandamar is our customer who earned money he was even paid. Some other guy his referral was not paid still our customer. The problem is nobody has right now that money from that particular sale (CPA ads) because it was stopped by the payment processor and we don't have such a money in reserves to pay thousands of euros just like that. I would like to know if somebody contacted you to pay so much money how would you react when you don't have that money. It is a really complicated situation.
    And yes we have legal basis because we pay provisions only when we get that provision from our partners, but we can put legal things aside...
    We want to and we will pay all our customers we just don't know how much longer it can takes.

Peter Uhrin, Dec 16, 2019 IP