1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need regular work, is that possible for $10 per day?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by CoreCrystal, Dec 10, 2017.

I'm trying to supplement my income with about $300-350 per month. I've written hundreds of articles about pretty much everything without any complaints, but the constant issue I'm having is that I spend more time on trying to find gigs than on the actual content creation.

This is pretty debilitating since the whole point was supposed to be that I work for those $10 per day (no more than 3 hours) so I have the rest of the time to dedicate myself to my other project.

If you are interested in my services on a regular basis, PM me. I also have a neat website that has all the pertinent info about me. (oops, it seems that I can't insert links).

CoreCrystal, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  2. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    And this is the trap you'll run into if you write for the prices you find on places like this. When you write articles for $10, you're competing against the entire planet when it comes to content creation. Look at all of the "Selling" threads where people sell their souls for less than $1 per 100 words and just how many replies they get. Is it honestly worth it for them? Would you honestly want to spend all day pumping out 20,000 words for $200? That's BEFORE the PayPal fees and it depends on where the sender is from, so you can lose an additional 5% of that money during the payment.

I mean hell, even content mill sites like Textbroker pay more for content than the opportunities you'll find here. The content section of this forum has been dead for a couple of years now. I don't recommend content mill sites either. Unless you really want to spend all day writing content for some nit-picky cheap asshole who may reject your content for minuscule reasons. People have a stroke here if I tell them I only charge $3 per 100 word as a favor for quick work. One of the top results in Google for content writing is some website that charges $100 and a 5 day delivery for one 300-500 word blog post.

If you really don't mind being slave labor, try out Textbroker then for a quick $10. Just be warned, the editors over there will scold you over college level grammar errors and the pay is hot garbage. I wouldn't mind a good scolding over a rewarding project but it's hard to take some over zealous editor seriously when you're being paid $7 for a 500 word article. I haven't used the site in a few years so maybe the place has changed.

coreygeer, Dec 16, 2017 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  3. CoreCrystal

CoreCrystal Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, I can't even use Textbroker because I'm from central Europe. You have no idea how hyper-privileged people are from US/UK/Canada when it comes to online earning opportunities.

CoreCrystal, Dec 16, 2017 IP
  4. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Being able to sign up for sites like Textbroker isn't what I would consider privileged. You can type coherent English obviously, so contact businesses or offer to manage their social media. It's not worth it spending 12 hours a day trying to chase down penny chasers. You'll always be in a cycle of searching for more work.

coreygeer, Dec 16, 2017 IP
  5. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $10 per day seems like a doable thing but the problem sometimes can be to find clients who are willing to pay the right amount according to our skills. What are the different platforms to find online gigs other than Fiverr and Medium? I mean I know the popular ones but what are the lesser known platforms? I would love to have some genuine feedback here.

Bella Lopez, Jan 6, 2018 IP
  6. RayMaynard

RayMaynard Peon

Best Answers:
    iFreelance, Upwork, Freelancer come to mind. But when it comes to traffic and variety of gigs, Fiverr is at the top.

RayMaynard, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  7. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    I had a fiverr gig where I did junk SEO blog posts and once I had a few regular customers I was all set until I called it quits. If it helps any, I was doing $5 for 3 blog posts of about 150-200 words in well-written native English.

mikebvm, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  8. wilhem

wilhem Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to work with writers, and I must say that it's really quite unfortunate, the things they had to go through to get jobs, not to mention the decreasingly low pay because of how competitive the market is. Freelancing as a writer is not an easy job, and $10 a day for 3 hours doesn't seem like a hard feat. Try to secure yourself a regular client to write for, and hang in there!

wilhem, Feb 25, 2018 IP