1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Top notch copywriters urgently needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ifeanyi egede, Dec 4, 2017.

Hi all. I require the services of expert copywriters in the following niches:

Medical/health
    Travel
    Finance and investment
    Business startup
    Fintech
    Block chain/cryptocurrency
    Cyber security
    Technology
    Travel
    Real estate
    Law and paralegal
    Technical writer

I am NOT looking for a " Jack of all trade" kind of writer that would just rustle up anything from Google. I need hardcore experts who live and breathe these niches. You would be required to pitch hot and trendy topics and come up with brilliant content strategies every week.

I am not going to specify any nationality but your work must be super quality. If you can't write top notch, native American quality, please spare me the horror of reading from you.

As per pay, I have a decent budget. Far beyond the average pay I read here. I am NOT looking to hire a writer at $2/100 words. So if you belong to that horde, please steer clear. I am willing and ready to pay good dollars for the kind of quality I want.

Kindly send links to your online articles and price per 500 words to . Use "Niche + writer" as the subject of tge email. For example, " Fintech Writer ".
    Thanks

ifeanyi egede, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  2. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Except you are never really ready to pay good enough for the content that you need.

Anyone willing to work for peanuts can contact this guy, no problem with that.

But if your writing is worth more than $2.5 per 500 words, I'd ask you to ignore this gig.

Kenya Writer, Dec 5, 2017 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  3. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I rarely visit this forum these days but when I do, it is to laugh at the peanuts people offer while demanding only "hardcore experts" to contact them. This is even more entertaining than the Mr Bean series as the comedy show is real.

DuneDreamer, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  4. Joanna Humphreys

Joanna Humphreys Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Uhm, the OP is stating that they are not willing to hire a $2/100 word article writer, because they want to pay MORE, not less...

Joanna Humphreys, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  5. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Kenya Writer and DuneDreamer, if you cannot understand a simple ad, what else would you understand?

ifeanyi egede, Dec 15, 2017 IP
    Joanna Humphreys likes this.
  6. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He hasn't stated that he is willing to pay MORE but instead he said that he is "willing" to pay "good dollars", and "good dollars" remains UNDEFINED.

DuneDreamer, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  7. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DuneDreamer,most of the rates I see here are usually $1/100 words. And I clearly stated I am NOT LOOKING FOR WRITERS WHO WANT TO EARN $2/100. That implies I am willing to pay more than that. I asked interested to quote a price (of course I expect it would be higher than the prices mentioned here) they consider would a fair price for the quality they hope to do.

Final word: DuneDreamer you have failed to understand a simple ad after two consecutive attempts. You need a head transplant. Brain surgery can't help you.

ifeanyi egede, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  8. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ifeanyi egede, I was really hoping you would show your true nature - that of a person who insults and misleads writers. It is far better to show one's true nature in his own thread than waste time writing for him. Now shove your offer where the sun doesn't shine. :)

DuneDreamer, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  9. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What he writes here is completely different from what he will tell you in private emails.

I have enough proof for this.

In fact, he has contacted me three times, each time with cheap, crappy rates. I can post screenshots here, if he thinks I am insane.

These Nigerians just make me sick.

Kenya Writer, Dec 17, 2017 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  10. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for showing the true nature of this imposter!

DuneDreamer, Dec 17, 2017 IP
    Greg B likes this.
  11. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good for you guys for policing this forum. It's the only way to get fair pay for fair work. What the problem is, is that marketers buy those guru courses that state they need writers to develop content and that you can get cheap ones at Digital Point. They then roll in here doing one of two things: Either try to get dirt cheap rates or get dirt cheap rates and charge their clients through the nose. I've had people try to pay me $1 per 100 words but then charge their clients $5 per 100 words because their clients are hard up and need content. Without copy content you might as well shut down your websites. That's the bottom line. This is why we need industry standards established once and for all so that ethics are established and we can all engage in equitable business exchanges. Here's a way to see where your content is going and a way to find out how much your client really charges. Just take your copy and copyscape or put a paragraph in Google. Whereever the content appears will show up. Look at the contact information on the page and contact them telling them you're the original writer and you want to know how much they paid as you're concerned they're being gouged. One or two things will happen: They'll let you know if things are cool and legit or they'll say the other like they paid $10 per 100 words when you only got paid $2 per 100 words. Now you cut them a deal for $5 per 100 words giving them a 50% discount for being honest. Brokering is fine, but it's gotten out of hand and nowadays you make only about $30k a year with basic pay and that's not enough of a living wage. Good for supplemental income but nothing else. Quality content writing is worth its weight in gold. Remember that.

Greg B, Dec 18, 2017 IP