1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help with simple HTML Homework[Solved now,admins please delete thread.Thanks for cooperation

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Leart, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, as you can see in the title/picture i was given a HW in HTML class,where i have to make a table row and in it i have to include a BROWSE(Choose File,Select File) etc which shows the dialogue box where it asks which file you would like to upload,but not actually the code to save the files somewhere in the WEB just a code that shows this:

Bashkangjit shenime nga nje skedar tjeter:"This is the table row" "Browse". You can see in the picture more clearly where it is circled/marked.

I tried for hours,but can't seem to get it right.I'm new at HTML class so i was hoping somebody'd help me.

Remember,when i click in the Browse button,it should only show the dialogue box asking me to select a file,not actually the function to upload them in my webpage.

Thanks a lot.
    Click here to see the image

Leart, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  2. SoftLink

SoftLink Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you provide the code you have?

SoftLink, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  3. Leart

Leart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Found it in another forum,thanks a lot for trying to help.

Leart, Dec 8, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.