1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much budget you spend on adwords?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by eric_wahlberg, Dec 8, 2017.

How much budget you spend on adwords?

Do you get clients for business?

Please share your experiecne.

eric_wahlberg, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  2. devncp

devncp Peon

Best Answers:
    oh well, we spend more than 10k NZD every month on Adwords search campaigns and display network. It's going well as we have a car wrecking business. it drives a lot of leads every day during working hours.

devncp, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  3. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I monthly spend around $6-8K. ROAS is 4-5X.

monim1, Oct 13, 2018 IP
  4. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    Planning adwords monthly budget depends on various things like type of keywords, competition in the market, time of AdWords campaign, duration of your campaign, location type of device etc., multiple factors influence you are budget. suppose when you take a Keyword line ka Salesforce training at CRS Info Solutions it is very high search volume keyword so Google will charge very high amount for single click so you need to have good amount of budget in order to run this campaign. Let's see if you go for gynecologist in your area at his related to Medical so it will be very high price. Let's see if you take best bakeries near area obviously there will be less the man for the search keywords.

kellyrose, Oct 14, 2018 IP
  5. DigitalPike

DigitalPike Peon

Best Answers:
    I spend daily $10 for google adwords. I am promoting this site. https://digitalpike.com

DigitalPike, Oct 15, 2018 IP
  6. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I spent $5k every month.

danish001, Oct 29, 2018 IP
  7. sialthuong

sialthuong Member

Best Answers:
    I spend around 25k to 50k (USD) per month as my freelancer job for another company

sialthuong, Oct 29, 2018 IP
  8. CorneliaAlan

CorneliaAlan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I spend around 5k to 10K (USD) per month, as i need to work on multiple clients.

CorneliaAlan, Nov 4, 2018 IP
  9. kelbiiz

kelbiiz Member

Best Answers:
    I spent $10k every week!!! Website: W88

kelbiiz, Nov 22, 2018 IP
  10. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Personally I have spent hundreds on adwords and I get clicks but no business.

PinterestUsers?, Nov 30, 2018 IP
  11. Fahim Rah

Fahim Rah Peon

Best Answers:
    My usual recommendation for starting budgets in AdWords ranges from $1,000 to $8000 per month

Fahim Rah, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  12. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally believe not to depend on just adwords. You can check look for other advertising channels to reach your target audience.

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 13, 2018 IP
  13. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member

Best Answers:
    I spend 0 right now. The most I have spent with this company a month is about 2k. Now I had a marketing company years ago and we were spending around 100K a month for our marketing and clients marketing.

CenTex Hosting, Dec 13, 2018 IP
  14. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I currently spend ZERO on adwords. I have NEVER spent anything on adwords. I will NEVER spend anything on adwords.

I see NO reason to spend money driving people to my website THAT WILL NEVER SPEND A DIME FOR MY PRODUCTS.

When someone is looking for one of my products, they find me through the search engines. My conversion rate is almost 100% if I have the product in stock. And since my average search results position is at position 7.2 ON THE FIRST PAGE, I have no problem getting extremely targeted traffic from people WHO ARE WILLING SPEND THEIR MONEY.

mmerlinn, Dec 14, 2018 IP
  15. drak15

drak15 Peon

Best Answers:
    New#14
    I at present burn through ZERO on adwords. I have NEVER spent anything on adwords. I will NEVER spend anything on adwords.
    I see NO motivation to burn through cash driving individuals to my site THAT WILL NEVER SPEND A DIME FOR MY PRODUCTS.
    When somebody is searching for one of my items, they discover me through the web crawlers. My transformation rate is relatively 100% in the event that I have the item in stock. What's more, since my normal query items position is at position 7.2 ON THE FIRST PAGE, I have no issue getting greatly focused on traffic from individuals WHO ARE WILLING SPEND THEIR MONEY.

drak15, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  16. joseph350

joseph350 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't rely so much on paid marketing and spend very little on AdWords. For digital marketing, I do organic SEO, and from it I monthly get thousands of visitors on my website.

In my opinion, organic is better and more effective than paid marketing. Nevertheless, I monthly spend US$500- US$1000 on AdWords.

joseph350, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  17. Samantha Williams

Samantha Williams Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on how much your advertising budget is, and how much profit you will make on your products. As long as the adwords are earning you more money than you are spending, its worth it to keep increasing your monthly budget.

Samantha Williams, Jan 31, 2019 IP
  18. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Total nonsense. You are trying to tell me that AdWords are cost effective EVEN IF THEY ONLY MAKE ONE CENT per month? That is so unbelievably ridiculous.

mmerlinn, Feb 2, 2019 IP