1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google My Business rating related question

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CheapWebhosting.lk, Dec 7, 2017.

Hi guys,

My google my business has got a bad (1 star ) rating from some one who is not a past or present customer at all. He has not written any reviews either. Just had put a 1 star rating. I bet he has done this to get reputation from google as for his 'Local Guide' account.

Now i several times falgged that star rating as inappropriate. But google has taken no action.

So what is your advise on removing this rating? Please advise.

Thank you

CheapWebhosting.lk, Dec 7, 2017 IP
  2. sim64

sim64 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Turn it to your advantage by replying to it.

If I see a list of businesses with 4 /5 star ratings and one with a 1 star rating, I am more inclined to have a look at the one with the 1 star rating.

If you have written a good response to the rating, you've got my attention and turned the negative in to a positive.

sim64, Dec 7, 2017 IP
  3. CheapWebhosting.lk

CheapWebhosting.lk Member

Best Answers:
    Hi sim64, your correct. i have done that on the first day itself. Have explained him politely telling him, your not even a customer of us. why you want to leave us a negative response.

CheapWebhosting.lk, Dec 8, 2017 IP