1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creative Clicks Review | Must Read Before joining

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by aijaz444, Dec 7, 2017.

Hello! i Work for a Long time with Matomy & never missed a single payment untill they sold they handover their business to creative clicks. few weeks go i received an email from one of creative clicks person offering me to put back their tags and they offered me a fixed rate for 2-3 days test.( Friday-Sat-Sunday) & they agreed to pay me on Monday. now its thursday & im still waiting for my payment. i send them several msgs on skype and every time he says its in process etc. i will update this thread if i get paid. Thanks

aijaz444, Dec 7, 2017 IP
  2. Aner

Aner Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I would like to present Creative clicks side of the story.
    We agreed on a week test, and a payment once it's over (Net 0) ajiaz44 asked to be paid by bitcoin, which is a new service we offer.
    Unlike our regular payments that are only depended on our actions alone, bitcoin payments are taken care of by a third party service which caused a 3 days delay in payment.
    We apologize for the delay, but want to put things in the right context because we are doing great efforts to get our partners the best terms and service.

This is the time to say that ajiaz44 sent us traffic from a domain we didn't agree on while we pay in fixed cpm rates.
    It's a given that he got paid only on the deal we agreed on, and we do not appreciate this type of behavior from any partner,
    Yet he got paid.

Aner, Dec 10, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its your problem .. not your publisher problem

if you promise make payment on monday you need to do that ..
    second one .. i know and i have seen Skype conversion between your company and him .. your company made deal with fixed CPM .. but after test day they are saying the deal was Rev Share Just big lying .. if you wanna do business here keep your promise and deal ..

kikker, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  4. aijaz444

aijaz444 Member

Best Answers:
    He is right i got paid but he sent only 50% after delay of almost 3 days. Regarding fix rates first he came to me for deal & i show him all the spots where i place tags. after that he provide me tags with fixed rates and i start sending traffic. according to deal they fix 1$ on pop + direct url & revenue share on banners. after 3 days here is what i made! https://prnt.sc/hit1at ...... on monday he said that the direct url was on rev share! here is a screenshot of conversation before going live https://prnt.sc/hlotll as u can see just banner is on rev share. we discussed about all spots many times. & one more simple thing is that if direct url was on rev share why didnt he told me in start & most important why i was getting fixed rates untill i ask him for payment & then he said its on revenue share? well i must say that matomy was a great company i spend a brilliant time with them as a publisher & never faced any issue regarding payment & even with creative clicks the delay in payment is not a big issue but main thing is u should pay what u agree. stay away from them without prepayment. its my suggestion Thanks

aijaz444, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  5. Aner

Aner Peon

Best Answers:
    Aijaz, again, we agreed on one thing and you sent traffic from different sources..
    you got paid exactly on what we agreed,in our conversation you kept changing the places I will be serving ads on.. at first we spoke about banners on one site, and pops and direct URL's on another site, then you changed it, but the deal stayed the same (and it's interesting you added a print screen of a certain part of the conversation).
    It is a same we had a miscommunication, but that was the deal, you should have made sure we understand each other correctly (and so should have I)
    this whole issue is getting to be somewhere between dishonesty to blackmail..

Aner, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  6. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Week and poor support system. We are facing payment issue too.

alexgreatcpa, Aug 18, 2018 IP