1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting working for someone

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by e223494, Dec 4, 2017.

Hello guys i am recently interesting in web development and i learn html css and some javascript.I do some practice and now it is no more satisfactory to do all the same exercises again and again.I want to work for someone and think that it is valuable thing what i do(and also think that it motivates me and causes me to work harder).I can work for free but i don't know where to find such people ,do you have any suggestions for me?Thanks in advance.

e223494, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Talk to people in your community who know & trust you. IMO you are still unemployable until you can show proof of your skills. I'd be looking, at a minimum, for a blog on something that interests you (not tech! Ankara Tourist Info?) where you have created the theme, written some plugins. You can then showcase that to others as a way they can promote their business interests. Have any relatives with a small business?

Your other approach would be to find an open source project that needs a helping hand and contribute to that.

sarahk, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  3. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why don't you post a job request with some samples of what you've done or some portfolio? If you do a quality work there will be people for sure who will hire you.

dimitarang, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Because @e223494 has only one post and can't post in the Services section yet.

sarahk, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  5. e223494

e223494 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually i don't have.But finding an open source project sounds good, i will try it.Thanks for reply.

e223494, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  6. ibt

ibt Member

Best Answers:
    Build a landing page where you can show your previous and latest work

ibt, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The OP doesn't have any latest or previous work and has been working through online tutorials.

sarahk, Dec 6, 2017 IP