1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings from Canada!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tareq_KickAssOffers, Nov 29, 2017.

Hi everyone!

My name is Tareq and I’m currently the BizDev for a CPA network called KickAssOffers. I’m constantly expanding my interactive sources and have been building relationships with many networks, affiliates, and advertisers in the AM industry.

We work with both incent and non-incent offers through various verticals such as panel and router surveys, sweeps, installs, subscriptions, e-mail, and PPV. KickAssOffers works with multiple high traffic affiliates and are always looking for new partnerships. If you feel there is a profitable opportunity with us, don’t hesitate to spark up a conversation, as all networking is good networking.

Also we will be attending ASW in Vegas so if you would like to setup a meeting with us and connect let me know!

Looking forward to chatting with some of you[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Tareq_KickAssOffers, Nov 29, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Nov 29, 2017 IP
  3. Tareq_KickAssOffers

Tareq_KickAssOffers Peon

Best Answers:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  4. Tareq_KickAssOffers

Tareq_KickAssOffers Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh wow, thanks for that! I'm pretty new to this forum in particular so I really appreciate that.