1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Account disabled

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Imposti Remus, Nov 28, 2017.

?

Facebook is scamming and abusing people ?

1. Yes - Customer service is inexistent, they steal people identity with no notice.

2. No - They have good customer support close to the people needs.

3. Solved - Had my account disabled and managed to recover it.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    Hello,
    My personal account just got disabled without any prior notice or notification.
    My personal account is also admin on my business acount this makes any personal or business comunication compromised, money/time/energy lost.
    This is a identity theft since you have no access to your details/photos/messages and no info about what happens with them.
    I already submited ID thru all the forms u can find but no answer from support.
    Does anyone know how to solve this issue ?
    Many thanks and not only to the person who can help me with this major problem.
    Thank you
    Kind Regards

Imposti Remus, Nov 28, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly, your poll is flawed as you are NOT a customer of Facebook; so there is no customer support for you.
    Secondly, Facebook do not want to disable accounts; so if they disabled you, they must have had a good reason.
    Thirdly, stop being so f'n stupid; its not identity theft.
    Fourthly, if you have submitted the required documentation, then all you can do is wait. If they do not enable your account after that, then you must have given them a damn good reason to disable you.

Agent000, Nov 28, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Imposti Remus

Imposti Remus Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry maybe i was a little upset but how would it be for you if all your day suddently changes, u can`t do any of your tasks ?
    The big problem is no notification, no notification in email, no notification in facebook prior disable, 0 customer support.
    Second it might be seen as identity theft, because all your identy is there, personal photos conversations, things you agreed on their terms for them to protect your identity ... all i say is this is a hit under the belt with no real support for the creators of the platform - people.
    Sorry if wrong post here, was not thinking straight please remove it .
    Thank you.
    Kind Regards

4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You should never post anything when upset
    If this was your business, then why are you relying on a third party site (FAcebook) where this sort of thing that you can't control can happen?
    They have no obligation to provide any notification or any customer support to you.
    Bullshit. Not even close to identity theft....
    They gave you the opportunity to contact them over this. You have done so. They will get back to you or not when they get around to it. If they don't, then your breaking of there terms and conditions must have been pretty bad.

5. Imposti Remus

Imposti Remus Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry maybe i was a little upset
    You should never post anything when upset

Got that right. But still foggy, u are saying you have no right on any Personal photo sent and stored only on facebook? ...world today :)
    Let it be, let this be removed, instruct me if i need to do it somehow.
    Thank you

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Of course not. Read what you agreed to when you added content to Facebook...

7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Are you suggesting that you didn't have a second admin on your business page?
    Could you have been so naive? or sloppy?
    Even if it's just a buddy - it doesn't matter how squeaky clean you are, you always have a second admin on your important pages.

sarahk, Nov 28, 2017 IP
  8. Imposti Remus

Imposti Remus Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, didnt expect an authority wich has so many security checks to sudently make u dissapear... what can i say.

9. Isuru

Isuru Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should wait. They normally take time to resolve things. Do what you have to from your side and wait.

Isuru, Nov 29, 2017 IP
  10. Imposti Remus

Imposti Remus Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Isuru, I will wait. I lost hope a little when doing some research and finding that there are thousands of people in the same situation. Everything in orded (name/id/history) but no reply from facebook. It seems most of the time is bad faith from someone close who reports you in all way posible, facebook also says sometimes at complains : A friend of yours has a concern.... :)
    Will come back with updates.

Imposti Remus, Nov 29, 2017 IP
  11. Imposti Remus

Imposti Remus Peon

Best Answers:
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/these-people-say-facebook-accounts-were-locked-for-posting?utm_term=.snYen65jp#.foKv9P6B0

If this sounds right for you guys... what can I say, i missread the rulles.
    I personaly had no involvment and no shares on the specific domain and country, but i conduct a page and a campaign for peace is possible in the world and have shared some issues in venezuela to raise awareness so i am in the same boat... waiting in a line of 200 300 people who got blocked these days. By who ? Here the joke is the people in charge of the country have people also in facebook to fake the things not just in ellection time :)
    It doesnt look good this "bug" that affected a democratic country and WOW .. only the anti-corruption militants, young active citizens united in peaceful street protests. These protests happen for 2 years now, always peaceful, people are not angry, they are tired... but such a thing with facebook involving in it just happened this week.
    Maybe not the place for this but once again amazed.

Imposti Remus, Nov 29, 2017 IP
  12. Imposti Remus

Imposti Remus Peon

Best Answers:
    Update, much more blocked accounts than 300. A lot of the people lost theyr job/ability to work/contact. A lot of people suffered panic atacks when theyr loved ones sudently dissapeared (from facebook) after the protests that took place last weekend, whats left ? Kill us directly ? ... with another bug i assume.
    Again, i am not here to contradict facebook terms or rulles, I am here to say that this is an abuse, we are used with abuse from government but when your account gets closed and censored because you share LIVE video of real facts (no violance/obscenity/nudity/vulgarity) is unacceptable. The abuse is that most of the accounts got closed without any prior notice or future reply from facebook.

Imposti Remus, Nov 30, 2017 IP