1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to create an facebook account with marketplace?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by tanvir islam, Nov 25, 2017.

how to create an facebook account with marketplace?

tanvir islam, Nov 25, 2017 IP
  2. Jimy N Jiny

Jimy N Jiny Peon

Best Answers:
    The company has developed a new feature/tool/hub that you can use to buy and sell goods. Facebook basically noticed that more than 450 million people use Facebook Groups to buy, sell, trade, and barter. You could set up a garage sale-type group for your community, for instance, so that people in your local neighborhood can post things they have for sale and look for items from others.

Now, to streamline this clunky process, Facebook has introduced Marketplace. It's described as a "convenient destination to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community." You can even use it to find a new home. Facebook said it would continue to add new options to the feature over time. Here's everything you need to know about Marketplace, including where to find it.

To visit Marketplace, tap on the shop icon at the bottom of the Facebook app. Marketplace opens with photos of items that people near you have listed for sale. To find something specific, you can enter a keyword in search at the top and filter your results by location, category, or price. Next to the search icon, you'll see the categories icon, where you can go to discover items under Household, Electronics, and Apparel, etc. There's also a location tool to adjust your region

Jimy N Jiny, Nov 25, 2017 IP
  3. tanvir islam

tanvir islam Member

Best Answers:
    i can't see the box of marketplace,
    how can i create an account that will show me that box?

tanvir islam, Nov 25, 2017 IP