1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Popsense.uS - Scam network ??

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rajalakshmip, Nov 15, 2017.

We have been sending traffic to popsense.us last month . They were very supportive when we initially joined the network and asked us to send more traffic on daily basis.

When we asked for the payment the skype chat got blocked and all of sudden the account is also blocked. What a shame !!

Please be aware of this scam network and make sure to be away from them.

Regards
    Ram

rajalakshmip, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  2. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    agreed, never reply my pm.

Please stay away them

HieuDang, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  3. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    He contacted me several time for traffic, I got idea he is faking his location and company information, overall everything was suspicious so we did not prefer to work with him, I knew he will end up cheating, I even have doubt he were cheating before with different company name.

These companies offer higher rate intentionally so once they get some business they can run away, so they are really not worried for their business, their all intention is get some money and then run away, so guys always be careful before supporting these networks, its always best to work for less then in loss.

GlobalAdMedia, Nov 16, 2017 IP