1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram - Whats considered good

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Amin Habbal, Nov 15, 2017.

So I launched an ecommerce business about 2 months ago and over the past few weeks I have been working on instagram posts with one of my partners "karriermtl".

Do you guys have any tips to improve my account. maybe examples of good instagram accounts I can look at?

I am working on building a following that could potentially drive sales to my business.

Amin Habbal, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You want to increase sale via Instagram, so try to post some small and interesting video with a message to your followers that related to your product directly or indirectly.
    Or you can read this to know more about how to increase Instagram sales, click here

Sumit_Singh, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  3. Amin Habbal

Amin Habbal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will give it a read and check with my partner. We are currently on the social marketing stage of our business. Hopefully I can monetize my work.

Amin Habbal, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  4. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    - engagement with as many people as possible
    - post frequently
    - interesting posts
    - like, follow, commenting apps for Instagram
    - use your other social media accounts to drive traffic
    - Buy shoutouts on similar niched pages. Try to contact influencers in your niche and ask or buy shoutouts from them.

shakiba.proba, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  5. SheriffWoody

SheriffWoody Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Focus on quality growing your accounts first and reach out to others in your niche for advertising. An effective store needs a network of accounts for advertisement in order for it to be viable.

I recommend using bots to grow your following like followplanner.com or jarvee

SheriffWoody, May 18, 2018 IP
  6. djrc3

djrc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    There's already been a lot of great tips, but one thing I want to add is to be careful of the shadowban!

Hashtags are a great way to expand your audience, but lately Instagram has been cracking down on getting rid of bots, and it's been getting a lot of people shadowbanned. Try to make sure the hashtags you use aren't banned, and that you don't use the same ones on each post. Also try not to like or follow too many people at once, otherwise Instagram views this as spammy, and might think you're a bot.

This is a really good article explaining shadowban a little more: https://later.com/blog/instagram-shadowban/

djrc3, May 18, 2018 IP
  7. Brian Thorm

Brian Thorm Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out other popular Instagram accounts in your niche and try to emulate what they're doing whilst following and commenting to people interested in your niche, that should help

Brian Thorm, May 26, 2018 IP
  8. Ultra Cobra

Ultra Cobra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instagram is growing up for social media purpose, I know a great tool to leverage social media efforts, the tool is called http://www.bestsocialshare.com probably the best place to get Instagram social media actions like buy followers and more.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Ultra Cobra, Jun 8, 2018 IP
  9. Ashish Narendra

Ashish Narendra Member

Best Answers:
    Instagram is a great platform for e commerce, make some very creative videos and also make sure your product is shown in the most attractive way. It might be a time taking process to gather all thoughts to convey about your product to people in a video of just 15-20 seconds either through direct or indirect way of marketing. Please make sure you use a trending hashtags which are related to the particular product in any way, you don't have to buy followers you can earn them in your own creative way.

Ashish Narendra, Jun 10, 2018 IP
  10. Walleey

Walleey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know the best way to grow your Instagram account. First of all you should make it interesting and eye-catching of course. Do regular posts, write interesting comments, be active on the whole. Then you can use a promotional bot for Instagram. It will help you to find and grow your audience. You can auto subscribe on the people who are subscribed to similar pages, you can send auto DM to them and to each new follower. You can also promote your account using hashtags. It's very simple and worth trying for sure.

Walleey, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  11. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In Instagram you can promote absolutely everything. This is a great place. You can try using bots for IG. It seems to me that now it is most convenient.

Lester Reeves, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  12. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried to use SEO for promoting your business. You can run IG bot and it will work automatically and you'll have a free time to promote yourself in other ways.

Warren Willy, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  13. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instagram is very good social media platform. You can earn more followers by following below given tips.

Post good related content to your niche
    Share HD visuals
    Use accurate eye catching content
    Use relevant #Tags
    Follow relevant people
    Never post in bulk
    Like, comment and follow other peoples content
    Reach out to your competitors and see if there's any way you can collaborate

Just a few things that will probably help.

shakiba.proba, Aug 29, 2018 IP
  14. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instagram is a very good platform for advertising and self-realization in the field of marketing. But do not forget about the big competition. You need very good content. To make you understand how to do it more interesting - you can see already known accounts and learn from them. Then you can use the bot, but it's like an option, so it's not necessary, but in general it helps a lot, as far as I know. And then you can read the articles, watch videos on these topics and develop.

Buzzoid, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  15. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    You should do qualified post and use popular hashtags in order to gain your targeted audience first. Using a bot you could attract people from other popular pages that are connected to your niche or do a promotion in a certain area (your country or city). You just need to be very active.

Konnock, Sep 28, 2018 IP
  16. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    You must continue to fill your profile with content. It must be permanent. You must maintain activity. Try to find partners and arrange a raffle. You will be able to increase the audience in a short time.

Orol, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  17. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a list of some things you can you
    Post regularly
    Like and comment on other people's post (especially in the same niche)
    Post quality pictures and videos
    Make use of hashtags (it helps people find you easily)
    Don't be shy to follow people.

You could also check @anitasolonline I believe you'll learn a lot of things from there[/QUOTE]

Anitasol, Oct 7, 2018 IP