1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know good xmas toy donation sites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by matt_62, Nov 1, 2017.

Ok, I found this:
    https://www.myregistry.com/visitors/?registryid=379873

and this:
    https://www.onesimplewish.org/
    it is good, but not suitable. We cant use that for our needs.

I am not making a site, I am just trying to find a site / platform where:
    - either the family, or a social worker, can enter in the details of the specific family, and address and a buyer can buy the toy, and have it sent direct either to the family, OR to the social worker, that will wrap it and deliver it. People that live in squatter areas would have to have it delivered to a social worker, but ideally where possible it should go direct to the family.
    - address hidden from the buyer for privacy reasons. It is fine if it goes to the social worker, but if toys go direct to the families in need, it may be unacceptable to have address details shown.
    - let the family choose which gifts they want to request. they might have stationary, but need a pencil case. I actually get requests for backpacks more then pencils. Boy / girl and a range of designs would be nice.
    -Most toys will be things like stationary, school supplies. etc. But need a way to choose age appropriate things. A small range of $5-$20 gifts. Gifts dont have to be big. Ive seen a kid go crazy over a $2 hotwheels car. When you have nothing, just having anything is great.
    - Be able to lock requests as "sets". So if a family has 3 kids, one wants a ball, the other 2 stationary, a buyer needs to buy all 3 gifts, or none at all. This way all kids in the family get something.

I really do love the way onesimplewish works, where you can choose the wishes. but not suitable for us to use. If you know of a great platform that is suitable, let me know, thanks.

matt_62, Nov 1, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Saw this site being advertised on TV last Christmas: https://www.toysfortots.org/

I don't know if it's any better / different from onesimplewish.

qwikad.com, Nov 5, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Toys for tots org is managed by the US Marine Corps Reserve. A great choice and they do have a page where you can request toys. If you look at the request form page you'll find the following statement, "This form only accepts Toy requests from Non-Profit Agencies and Organizations. Unless otherwise noted, the campaign accepts toy requests for children in the age groups provided."

JoeSpirit, Nov 5, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.