1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website design programs - recomondations please

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by gcfarri, Oct 17, 2017.

Hi I am going to be making up a website and I would like to get the opinions of all of you out there which are some of the better free and not free website builders. I was looking at wix.com and weebly.com.

I also want something in that is easy and straightforward to use and one that is very versatile in every way.

It was mentioned that the free ones are limited and have all kinds of their own ads.

Any recommendations and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Craig

gcfarri, Oct 17, 2017 IP
  2. MoneyTopList.com

MoneyTopList.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you start with a good web hosting company and install WordPress. Then you can choose from thousands of free themes and customize it as you want. If you have no coding skills, this is a perfect solution with a fast learning curve.

MoneyTopList.com, Oct 17, 2017 IP
  3. kevt12

kevt12 Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of website do you want? Is it for business? I think WordPress would be more trustworthy and also simple to operate with. There are lots of themes on different websites so you can search for them. Also you can build website from scratch, obviously you need a web development team. But if you are looking for the website builders I know that wix is pretty good. But you've mentioned it already.

kevt12, Oct 27, 2017 IP
  4. Dynadot

Dynadot Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are unsure, I think the best thing is to just try them and see which one you like best and which one best fits your needs.

We also have one you can try. :)

https://www.dynadot.com/website-builder/

Samuel L Dotson

Dynadot, Oct 27, 2017 IP
  5. Templier

Templier Peon

Best Answers:
    I advice you to use special websites with already completed free templates for example 100CMS or Themeforest.

Templier, Nov 14, 2017 IP