1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I believe this are fraud clicks, toughts?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by EvcRo, Oct 11, 2017.

so i did some tests

on a segment, on mobile , i got 4% CTR and 310 clicks, however on the website i counted 130 sessions (visitors)

i'm sure this are fraud clicks (to big difference between clicks and visitors) but what should i do to make google give back some money?

p.s. on a keyword i got 16 clicks from 80 displays, really google ? :D

EvcRo, Oct 11, 2017 IP
  2. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Have you tried contacting Google Support Team on Google AdWords, explaining the situation?

Profit Donkey, Oct 12, 2017 IP
  3. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why does every one assume that when something is amiss that it is click fraud?
    You cannot compare visitors recorded in Analytics or any other software to what is reported in Adwords. Simply put, they are NOT the same thing.
    If you are still going to assume click fraud, you'll need much better evidence than simply pointing out that the number of visits is not the same number as clicks.
    By the way, Google has procedures in place to minimize click fraud. Chances are almost non-existent that you would find any yourself. You can even see the refund given to you so if you've been a victim, you've likely been refunded already. Some times, Google overcompensates and you get refunded even for legitimate clicks.

Lucid Web Marketing, Oct 16, 2017 IP
  4. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    looking at your services you sell on your signature i guess i can ignore your answer

what , adwords clicks can't be tracked? this is next level bshit. probably those visitors are aliens, ethereals or something.

EvcRo, Oct 25, 2017 IP
  5. uncia

uncia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you look from what placements the clicks came from?
    Are these placements look legit or spammy?
    This will help you to better understand if the majority of your clicks were fraud...

In Google Analytics -> Adwords -> Display Targeting -> Placements -> Automatic/Manual placement - you will get stats by placements

uncia, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You usually get refunded for invalid clicks. Just wait, maybe you'll get reimbursed for some of those discrepancies.

qwikad.com, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  7. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it happens, they will deduct minimum daily amount and show some fake number of clicks which I observed in my experience also. If you ask for the reason they will tell you some story to increase your budget.

kellyrose, Jan 25, 2018 IP