1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenue Hits

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Shahar12, Dec 11, 2013.

1. juankstylez

juankstylez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ya recibí mi pago :D estoy feliz.

juankstylez, Sep 30, 2017 IP
  2. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today all my websites got "Social engineering content detected" So i took down all ads and sent a review to Google. I have been with Revenue hits for 2 years.

DonRandy, Oct 3, 2017 IP
  3. juankstylez

juankstylez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    :eek: :eek: What a bad friend: / that has happened to me 2 times with revenuehits, I do not know what to do, in every fall I lose a lot of traffic.

juankstylez, Oct 3, 2017 IP
  4. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, when you lose traffic from Google you are finished and no money to pay your servers. I think its time to look for a new Company.

DonRandy, Oct 3, 2017 IP
  5. juankstylez

juankstylez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will stay with them for the moment. what I recommend is write to your account manager and check your revenuehits account to clean the malicious links. since it happened to me that about 1 month ago they cleaned my account and everything is perfect.

juankstylez, Oct 3, 2017 IP
  6. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got before 2 times "Social engineering content detected" because of revenuehits, but i tell them and they remove the banners with "Download now" google don't allow any more banners on websites with "Download now" if you have issue contact them and they will fix ( they take 7/14 days to fix mine LOL but in end is all good now )

ZoC, Oct 5, 2017 IP
  7. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This has happened to me as well, they were the only ad on my site so I knew it was them. I think it speaks volumes that this is happening a lot and that they are ignoring support emails about this situation. I'd suggest taking their ad units down and find another ad network like Fidelity Media, Media.net or Underdog Media.

Dean_Saliba, Nov 17, 2017 IP
  8. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i happen the same few weeks ago and remove them again, not planning to come back, i send them mail and they say this is happening just to me, and i try to explain them their banners with "Download / Play now" Google don't allow anymore and they put your website on red flag, anyway i receive mail from them and they say was a mistake from there part and they fix it ... but I'm already done getting red flag 4 times already on each of my websites because of revenuehits ... they pay good but i cant stay now 24/7 check each time if they have safe banners or not

ZoC, Nov 17, 2017 IP
  9. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's going be to be horrible when google block pop ads...Thanks Revenue Hits
    [​IMG]

NewXclu, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  10. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Thanks Once Again Revenue Hits

NewXclu, Jan 26, 2018 IP