1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get visitors

Discussion in 'SEO' started by indiasbull, Sep 28, 2017.

i made new blog last month or so named http://PlayWithHealth.com

all the posts are 100% written by me. (already written 30 posts in around 40-50 days)

i am doing on page seo and reddit/stumble too.

but till now not getting good result, only 10-15 visitors per day.

can you suggest me how can i promote my blog.

thanks in advance..

indiasbull, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How's your link profile? What kind of links you are building?

mrb1129, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aside from reddit and stumbleupon, what are the strategies you've been doing to increase your site online presence?
    Because in my opinion, it is not enough that you write content and expect people to instantly discover it, do your work and extend your resources. To where? Social media would be one of the best place to do that. Second, look for online communities like blog and forum communities where you can attract more people.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  4. HarrisonDaniel

HarrisonDaniel Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Full disclosure: I haven't followed the link to your blog yet so apologies in advance if what I'm going to ask doesn't apply/is already done.

Are you using/sharing links to your blog on any social media like facebook or twitter? Those platforms will allow you to reach tons of people quickly. in addition, any 'friends' on either network who like or share your links will in turn expose your blog to their networks and so on and so on.|

Have you reached out to other blogs/authors to reference and/or link to their work? Forming partnerships like that will also help expose your blog to multiple, potentially large networks.

Anyway, just some food for thought but let us know how things pan out for you!

HarrisonDaniel, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  5. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i am just writing, using yoast and jetpack,

also doing most of the on page seo tricks.

offline only:- reddit and StumbleUpon.

dear friends, please just share any other website like reddit and stumbleupon as i did not find any other website like them..

don't just copy paste from net, share which you are using for off page seo.

i am not promoting my website or blog, i just want to know more website where i can do off page seo.

thanks

indiasbull, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Promotion: you have to have a personal reputation as someone who can be trusted on health issues. Make the most of that reputation. Check out https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/

but first look at the content of your website - your personal expertise isn't on show - you seem to cover everything and it just looks like a bunch of spun articles. Don't be lazy with WordPress, use the excerpt feature so that the text in the index is a call to action - rather than just the first paragraph of an article.

sarahk, Sep 28, 2017 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  7. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After having your blog be active and running, you need to promote it in order to get visitors and also traffic. There're many ways to promote and get traffic, both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, banner ads,...

So it depends on your budgets that you will choose which methods can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the highest effective results

I hope this helps.

daica85, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  8. indiasbull

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    all the articles are written by me and my team .. no spinner or any tool used in any of my blog..

indiasbull, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    and you and your team are experts based on what? education? experience? googling?
    Whatever it is, you're not telling your readers why they should trust you as a source of health information.

sarahk, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  10. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't just write for the sake of writing you need to do good keyword research so the keywords that you search for can rank in the search engine. I can't provide a link to a keyword tool that I use to find keywords but if you are interested P.M me. the keyword tool that I use does more that just find keywords..

kb24, Oct 1, 2017 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  11. indiasbull

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i am doing the exact what you are saying :)

and health is my topic so i made site on health issues.

experience and googling.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
    indiasbull, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  12. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is lack in reaching the right audience and I would suggest to promote in an active online communities and social media in which you are able to establish your health reputation site.

KylieSweet, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to establish your credibility. talk about your experience. there are so many people writing on health, fitness, paleo etc that you will really struggle.

sarahk, Oct 2, 2017 IP
  14. HarrisonDaniel

HarrisonDaniel Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    To boot, there are a number of pseudo-experts and even quacks claiming to be (eg. Gwyneth Paltrow) who are writing on the topics and may be vastly more popular than you. Make sure that your qualifications are mentioned and then reinforced through appropriate diction and signatures.

If you want your articles to be shared (I'm assuming you do) then being a credible source in a field full of fraud could go a long way.

HarrisonDaniel, Oct 2, 2017 IP
    indiasbull and sarahk like this.
  15. DigitalMaker

DigitalMaker Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience SEO is getting tough day by day. You still need to build some quality backlinks. Forums like this will get you traffic as well. Social Sharing done consistently will bring brand awareness and traffic. It is hard to create new contents that engages your audience consistently. So, you can use tools such as http://shareablelink.com where you can share other's good content with your CTA on it.
    Good Luck!

DigitalMaker, Oct 3, 2017 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  16. mark2mam

mark2mam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reddit and Twitter https://twitter.com/nfllivetvstream

mark2mam, Oct 13, 2017 IP
  17. Dealhopp

Dealhopp Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should try Other Social Bookmarking Sites like Digg.it Website and Scoop.it or You can start Blog commenting on those website which have Higher Domain authority and Page authority

Dealhopp, Oct 13, 2017 IP
  18. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Please listen to sarahk's advice here! The internet is already saturated with, shall we say politely, "light" content. I haven't read yours, so don't read that comment as aimed at you. But one of my pet peeves about the internet is the unending posting of content written by people with no expertise in the field about which they are writing.

Case in point (and only mentioned to reinforce sarahk's excellent advice): I have an earned doctorate in the field about which I write. My expertise in that specific field comes through in the articles and generates about 42,000 unique visitors each month to my website. That said, I do not write about any other fields for internet publication, because I am not going to violate my stand on this. That is, please let's have experts write for the internet in their area of expertise. That will keep it from being saturated with the daily deluge of worthless content. Thanks for hearing my rant! :)

Jim4767, Oct 14, 2017 IP
    indiasbull and sarahk like this.
  19. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Indiasbull,

To promote your blog, keep doing Social Media Optimization as well.
    While promoting your blog posts on Facebook, make sure you share it on blogging community groups as well.

Engage with other bloggers. You can comment on their blogs or do a collaboration with them.

Do WhatsApp marketing. You can share the links with your contacts and ask your friends and family to share it further.

Keep asking your family and friends to keep sharing and commenting on your blogs.

Regards

Shivani Shrivastav, Oct 16, 2017 IP
  20. Jaromir_Jagr

Jaromir_Jagr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Indiasbull, I won't say the same points mentioned here (social media, being part of communities, social bookmarking), it really comes down to "time". You said this: "all the posts are 100% written by me. (already written 30 posts in around 40-50 days)". Ok, well you're still new to Google and you need to show that you're not an over-night traveller. You need to continue to write great content where you've done your keyword research, and it 100% unique. Time is your number one enemy because you will feel like giving up, right when things roll your way. Traffic will come, but for short term gain you need to hustle and do everything that's mentioned above. Also, make sure you've done all the integration with Google (Analytics, Webmasters) and that your site is working. All that posting and promoting on social media won't help if you're site is not optimized.

Jaromir_Jagr, Oct 16, 2017 IP
    HarrisonDaniel and indiasbull like this.