1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Paypal Account Is Permanently Limited!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by swami2, Sep 29, 2017.

I am an old paypal user, and I have received the notification to my e-mail address that my paypal account is permanently limited, which means I cannot use it anymore!

I have writed to them, to tell me why, and they say that I was involved in some fraudulent activity, and that they will not change their decision! I don't have a clue what they are talking about!

In any way, I writed to them again, pleasing them to check into my case again, and that they give me a proof about what they are saying. I don't believe that this will change something.

In any case, my question is can I open another paypal account, is this allowed by the paypal program rules?!

Thank you.

swami2, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes..you can open another account but with different names,..use your family name, brother etc and don't forget to full verified your account first..

Start sent and receive in small amount, after that you can play in big amount.. Good luck

robyries, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That means this has gone to a higher level for a decision and it must have been serious and blatant violation of their ToS's for them to say it that way.
    If they were not willing to share further information, then that means that doing so will probably reveal their detection methods --> that is the last thing that they want to reveal.

You can try and open another account, but you are on their security dept's radar; so anything in the new account that links you to the old one is going to get the new one banned. ... its it is not worth the effort.

Agent000, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Just make sure your brother won't every want an account, himself, because after you've created one he's screwed.

sarahk, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  5. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have requested from them to give me the reason why they have been limited my account. I will see what they will say.

Thank you.

If, according to their rules, I cannot open another account, because my account was banned, then that's it. I cannot do anything.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
    swami2, Sep 30, 2017 IP
  6. jetone

jetone Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Stripe? I have heard nothing but positive reviews on their service and account handling. As you have mentioned you cannot do anything more in regards to PayPal as creating another account would be violating their TOS.

jetone, Oct 2, 2017 IP
  7. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Momentally, I can only use Payza and Bitcoin, for my business. If peoples can pay for my service through Stripe, using their Credit Card, then that would be good.

They have responded to my appeal, and they have notified the paypal representatives from higher level. They should contact me.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
    swami2, Oct 2, 2017 IP