1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ways to Make Your Website More Compelling

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Sarah Lauren, Sep 28, 2017.

To stay ahead in the competitive environment of the digital landscape you need to create a website, which is appealing at the same time well organized.

What I have observed is that most marketers focus on filling their sites with as many products as possible they pay the least interest in enhancing the layouts and outlook of their brand.

A website establishes a company's identity and it should be designed using best in class tools and techniques. However to make my point clear I have listed some key elements of a website. Read on!

Design and Layouts

Use the colors, which form your brand identity, like those present in your logo. Use them in the most sophisticated manner. Do not go for adding intricate graphics. Keep the overall theme as simple as possible.

Content

The content needs to be organized, relevant, and engaging. It should the set of right keywords. It should be written using most persuasive language.

Navigation and call-to-actions

In a website, a call-to-action is more like a funnel to channel sales. It should be captivatingly interesting and interactive. Offer exciting discounts or packages to grab viewer's attention.

Innovative Aspects

To enhance the look of your site you need to experiment some innovations. Add interactive videos or animation, personalize your website by adding images of experts working at your firm, and add quotations of the owners to enhance the authenticity of your site.

What I believe is that only an expert web design service can help us get the most successful site.

What do you think about it?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    Sarah Lauren, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really agree that ONLY an expert web design service can help you get the most successful site. Anybody can learn web design if they truly want to and commit the time to do so.

I do agree that filling a site with products is a big mistake. I once made that one by taking a highly successful WP toy site and activating a store based theme on it. Before that, I published related articles and posts on the site and was rewarded with a pleasing amount of organic traffic. The theme turned my posts pages into product listings and the menu no longer displayed my articles pages. Apparently, the search engines didn't like that at all. I'm still recovering from that goof.

JoeSpirit, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  3. Sarah Lauren

Sarah Lauren Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with your proposition Joe but getting a website developed is another crucial aspect in making an effective online presence. Plus, the above-posted thread emphasize on how you can improve a website specifically, however, what you have said is 100% true.

Sarah Lauren, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I certainly can't argue against how important it is to own a website if you want your business to flourish.

I re-read your post to more completely get a grasp of your information. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "a call-to-action is more like a funnel to channel sales." Could you explain that a little more?

JoeSpirit, Sep 30, 2017 IP
  5. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Call to action means "Above the FOLD there is a call to Action"

Suppose I visit to website means i want to buy a Gold chain machine, I visited to a Gold chain provider website, I like it in the First second at first attempt then if there is Call to Action "like Contact Forum" where I can Submit my Query instantly. It makes website owner to have more leads as well as website compelling.
    Call to action also includes - Contact no, Mail id, skype - all are if placed "above the FOLD".

Arun Kumar Soni, Sep 30, 2017 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I know what a call to action is. It is the activity of asking the reader to do something you want him to do such as "buy now", "enter your contact information below", etc. The call to action does not have to be above the fold. It can appear anywhere on your page - in the case of a sales letter page. If we're talking squeeze page then all of the content of the page is above the fold. It is wise however to at least have a call to action in two to three positions on your sales page, including one above the fold.

What I'm asking is how is a call to action more like a funnel to channel sales? I don't really understand what you mean by that statement.

JoeSpirit, Oct 1, 2017 IP