1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Logo Design Contest - Quick n' Easy $30

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by kochanck27, Sep 16, 2017.

Hello,

I'm looking for a custom logo of a man in a suit, businessman, etc. riding on a jet, paper airplane, airplane, etc... the logo is for a website and company - JetsetterCareers.com.

Please Google and know the definition of a "jetsetter" so you get the concept. It is a website that will be geared toward young, college people or young, entry level professionals looking to become successful and have amazing careers. It needs to be a professional logo, but fun.

Possibly some money falling from a briefcase or the man's pockets/inside of the jacket, too?

Essentially, a guy (cartoon or real) riding ontop of a plane/jet/paper airplane upwards with money falling from him (just a little bit - not too much money).

No background color, just the image on a white background is good.

Some cool examples are below - but Shutterstock does not allow for logo/trademark use, so... (the cartoon guy on the red plane is really cool... can you do something like this, but original?!?)

Must not use any stock photo that can not be used as a trademark, logo, or any other similar application. This will be a trademark and logo, so as such, it needs to be free from claims! Please provide links to any images used in the photos. No links, not a valid submission... unless you claim to have made the vector image yourself, but images will be verified.

I will check back and once there are a good enough amount of submissions, I will make a post letting everyone know the deadline - usually a few hours out from my post. The deadline will come after there are a few GOOD submissions I am considering. If the deadline is not posted, then it is still open !!

Images need to be in all usable formats (.png, .jpeg, vector file, etc).

Payment through PayPal or Venmo.

Thanks and Good Luck!!

IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0044.JPG

kochanck27, Sep 16, 2017 IP
    ]\/[ar]< and MJMdesigns like this.
  2. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

getdomain4u, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  3. kochanck27

kochanck27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright, a few submissions in. Most are alot like the paper airplane example I posted. Let's see some people get creative with the concept.

Target audience is people in college or just getting out of college. Exclusive, high society, rich feeling is what the website needs to portray.

kochanck27, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  4. ]\/[ar]<

]\/[ar]< Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    JetsetterCareers.jpg
    Hi Mate,

Here's my design proposal. Original work. To ensure the authenticity, if yo have doubts please verify if this design is copy from stock images, clip arts or in other logo designs. If it is proven that I just copy it I happily withdraw my design for this contest. Thank you very much have a nice day.

Cheers,
    Mark

]\/[ar]<, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  5. ]\/[ar]<

]\/[ar]< Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Greetings Mate, Can we already know when is the due date of this contest?

]\/[ar]<, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  6. kochanck27

kochanck27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi all,

Sorry I have been away traveling. Submissions have slowed way down, so I am going to go ahead and end it.

I have selected a winner via PM. I appreciate all the submissions! Great work all around. I will provide feedback to each in PMs that have requested.

Thanks,
    Chris

kochanck27, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  7. agenk

agenk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    who the winner ?
    please post in thread.

agenk, Sep 24, 2017 IP
  8. MJMdesigns

MJMdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure if i spelled the name correctly correctly but the ch posted @Dianaguy as the winner...not sure what happen to that post or his designs that were up

MJMdesigns, Sep 25, 2017 IP