1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Big problem with AdSense. Help me, please.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Piotrekkertoip, Sep 22, 2017.

Hello. I've got a big problem with my YT earning. I was earning ab. 10$ a day - it's nice amount for me, but since tuesday something strange happened. I got 0 clicks, and ab. 50 impressions. I had normally over 20k impressions. My views did not change, only clicks and impressions.
    My AdSense raport:

[​IMG]

It's HUGE difference. I would say - impossible. Stats from my Adsense app - today - 40 impressions - this month 450k(!!!) What is going on here? :eek:
    [​IMG]

On YouTube Analitycs it looks same. Just look at this graph - it is impossible :O
    [​IMG]

My earning are so strange too - from 14$ to 0,15$ in one day.
    [​IMG]

And this is my views graph - they are normal - did not change.:
    [​IMG]

I'm not a partner in any site and I don't have any contact with bigger youtubers. Please, help me. I'm really sad and fearful about future of my channel.

Piotrekkertoip, Sep 22, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ignore Adsense console stats for Youtube. Stick to what your YT analytics say.

Agent000, Sep 22, 2017 IP
  3. Piotrekkertoip

Piotrekkertoip Peon

Best Answers:
    Analytics says same - 46 impressions - "Szacowane wyświetlenia generujące dochód" means "impressions" in my language. As you can se they feel to zero as well on Adsense as on Analytics. I'm down. Don't know what to do.

Piotrekkertoip, Sep 23, 2017 IP
  4. American Trends

American Trends Member

Best Answers:
    You can find the reason yourself by looking into the traffic sources tab, sometimes views come through the temporary playlists and you make a lot of bucks but after a month you will see a big downfall. So, I guess, in Analytics , traffic sources will help you to find a reason.

American Trends, Sep 24, 2017 IP
  5. lyhiz

lyhiz Member

Best Answers:
    traffic sources will help you to find a reason

lyhiz, Oct 20, 2017 IP