1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook blocking all my accounts??

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by astacius, Aug 28, 2017.

So, yesterday my account got blocked, it was my private account, i havent done nothing offensive etc. so i have contacted facebook about this but there was no response
    so i have created another account because i use facebook only to contact with friends so it wasnt a big deal to create another account, but it got also blocked, and then i created third, it got blocked and facebook asked me to provide a picture of my face for this account, i have sent one but there was also no further response
    then i have created fourth account and fifth, and i created account at my work which was not related at any point to my previous accounts, but it got also blocked! on different computer, with different IP address and different email and somehow facebook knew this is me and they blocked me
    why is this happening?? i saw that someone on the internet had the exact same problem, and they even asked him for a picture on third account, but he didnt find a solution, could anyone help me?

astacius, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Their spam algorithm is pretty sophisticated. Just like Google's or Twitter's. There are certain patterns it looks for once it detects them, it cans the account.

qwikad.com, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  3. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your identity may be recognized by their algorithm as a bot, or maybe some spamming reports.

Jessicarousey, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  4. Anup05

Anup05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Omg i thought this shitt glitch is only for me! Godaym same problem here! i lost my main account for no reason! then i submit everyproof and they decided to keep suspended! then i created new accounts and it got disabled in 1 day like that i created more than 5 acc all die in 1 day.. I dono why these fools doing this to me! Am really pissed off! My other members in my home with same wifi internet can use thier acc without any prob bt me i cant even use any acc eiteher in my mobile or pc :( wat to do

Anup05, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As your title, how many accounts do you have..or maybe login in same computer

robyries, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  6. Swopnil

Swopnil Peon

Best Answers:
    now this is really a problem. i feel really lucky right now i guess, it didn't happen to me.

Swopnil, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  7. Anup05

Anup05 Peon

Best Answers:
    i tried different devices to create new acc and that too getting blocked! I dnt no what to do! I tried creating a new account from office pc and works fine in office! But when i tried from home pc to login that account dead! Tried same in Mobile too and failed! Every disabled account having same reason which says "
    Why Your Content Was Removed
    We've removed or disabled access to content that you posted to Facebook for at least one of the following reasons:
    Even for new account which i didnt post anything shows same msg

Anup05, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  8. Professional_Rab

Professional_Rab Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to make family connectio between your accounts in facebook, and get the profile image more likes, like each other account from your own accounts

Professional_Rab, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  9. Anup05

Anup05 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think they banned my name! What a rude service!! what i did to ban me like this? I cant even understand why only me in my family and with same connection??

Anup05, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  10. Professional_Rab

Professional_Rab Peon

Best Answers:
    if youre using more then one profile on facebook, make it look generic and natural, its natural that relatives use same pc and also it make your account stronger as fake account usually dont do it, let the account grow for 2 weeks after that start adding unkown people slowly..10-15 max per day
    also if youre banned make anoter or two accounts or 100+ just to punish that fucking mother fucking suckerburg shitter facebook CEO

Professional_Rab, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  11. Anup05

Anup05 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am not using more account as i dont have time for fake profile! secondly no 1 using another acc in same pc! What kinda stupid policy is tat? if so all Internet Cafe users cant use facebook as many people use facebook in same pc!

The problem in my acc which have no friends and 0 posts get disabled after creating the account mostly in 2-3 hours it stay! From past 3 months i tried various devices in same internet and result was same!!

Sucha pathetic customer service facebook had even though i explain everything they dont care to reply!

Anup05, Sep 17, 2017 IP