1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should I do to get some search traffic?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by elshaarawy, Sep 14, 2017.

Hello. What should I do to get some search traffic? I have a website about Bengal cats but I do not have any traffic there. I checked my positions in google for some queries and there is 70 or 80 or 90 position. Is it make sense to try to get traffic in my niche or it is too competitive? ANy advises are welcome.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    elshaarawy, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's a really specific niche, are your competitors getting a lot more traffic than you?

On a quick glance your site seems to be MFA - ie made to earn revenue rather than from any love for the breed. I'd have cute kittens on your homepage not some boring essay on the history - if I'm entranced I'll go looking for that information. This site: http://www.wildmarinerbengals.com/ is way more appealing.

Really? Is that an Estonian thing or did you make it up? What monster would take a tiny kitten from its mother unnecessarily? let alone be "obsessed with the idea"!!!

I'd rethink your drop down menus - this doesn't really work

upload_2017-9-14_23-15-39.png

but on the traffic front
    • are you being realistic?
    • what is your bounce rate?
    • what info do you get from Google Webmaster Tools
    • are your pages quality?
    • are your pages unique?

sarahk, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  3. elshaarawy

elshaarawy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your opinion. But you are wrong , I love cats very much and this is the reason why I choice this niche. I am owner of 2 cats :)

elshaarawy, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building traffic with a blog requires a lot of patience hard work and strugles .I would advise you to post content frecvently and try to share your content on social media in this way you boost your traffic

Spartan14, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You need to learn about SEO (search engine optimisation). It encompasses on-page and off-page SEO and when done correctly it will drive more search traffic to your website.

dcristo, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That doesn't come across on your site. Build the site you'd like to visit, not the one that's easy to throw together.

sarahk, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  7. Olympia Dillinger

Olympia Dillinger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media is the great source of audience catching and also try to engage yourself more on forums. It will bring direct traffic to your website.
    For search traffic keywords will play major role in that.

Olympia Dillinger, Sep 27, 2017 IP